Incarcerated Bob Rumor: Matt Paradis close to signing

jayrad01

The Jets need to drop the pursuit of Mosley if it’s at all interfering with their ability to lock up Paradis and (to a lesser extent) Bell. Whiffing on Paradis and Morse when there’s only two worthwhile centers on the market would be inexcusable, and we’re in no position right now to acquire a day 1 starting center in the draft. Mac needs to get this done. Crowder, Barr and Osemele were good gets, but center always should have been priority number one given the gaping hole at the position that’s existed since Mangold retired and the lack of options on the market.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver just committed $24M on two players and only have about $14M left on the cap. I can't m spending most of their remaining space on Paradis when they have other needs, unless he's giving them the hometown discount. If he wants to stay in Denver that bad then there's nothing Mac can do about it.

If we could come away with 2 guys in Mosley and I would prefer giving the money to the O Line Center paradis and drafting a young running back in the draft to run behind the new and improved line.  If it is between those 2 and signing Bell, I'm taking those 2.

Everybody has to calm the hell down!!! LOL.

You guys kill Bell for tweeting he's got options, but you're in full panic mode when Paradis and this Gary V guy try to squeeze the Jets into paying through the nose by planting this "reopening talks with Denver" BS. Denver had all the time in the world to resign him if they wanted to. They're not going to do it now when Morse has reset the market, and they have so little cap space left.

Look, I get it, Everyone is traumatized after the Spencer Long debacle, but Paradis is going to get his 4/5 for 50/60, and he's coming here to get it. This is just negotiation, something half this board obviously has no stomach for. Some of you would've paid him $75 mil last night to get this done. LOL

Finally, if I am wrong, and Paradis doesn't come here, its not the end of the world. Again, the Long thing has everyone spooked. The Jets will find a center, he'll snap the ball to Sam. 

Paradis from Idaho.  He probably wants to play in Denver.  

Wisniewski could be a back up. 

The Debby Downer comment is that the Jets appear to be positioning themselves to draft offense in a defensive draft.  

Watch the tackles get drafted higher than currently mocked.  The Jets could be a taker 

1 minute ago, varjet said:

Paradis from Idaho.  He probably wants to play in Denver.  

Wisniewski could be a back up. 

The Debby Downer comment is that the Jets appear to be positioning themselves to draft offense in a defensive draft.  

Watch the tackles get drafted higher than currently mocked.  The Jets could be a taker 

Prefer Paradis and Colemon, but will take Wisiewski and Bell if that’s how it plays out. Harrison did ok at Center for us. Still need a stud C next season though.

This is like having a swimsuit issue Kate Upton pic on the computer atop a “Funbags and Milk sacks, Why Men Love Them” article ... then it crashes ... now all that you have left is a People magazine that has a pic of Sandra Bernhard atop a “What I See In The Mirror” article ???

IMG_7393.GIF.8eeaf7f21c761e402c17863df78d11ba.GIFIMG_0059.JPG.5458e1aa2358c3bfd320d196a033f50d.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I will be bummed if we miss him but I can see use getting another dl a rb and ol almost anyone would be an improvement over last yr and Harrison in between two good guards may take another step up without have to worry about carpenter blowing his assignment or getting beat.

On a side not Incarcerated bob should be banned from twitter for this crap making stuff up and then have the fake accounts to back up his false stories

Archived