Tyreek Hill to be released???

David Harris

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Excellent points!!!  KC was probably a coin flip away from going to the SB
and now:

- Their best RB (Hunt) is gone
- Their C (Morse) is gone
- They got rid of their edge rushers (Ford & Houston)
- And now Hill could be on the way out

Things have changed very quickly for them

and travis kelce turns 30 this year ?

4 hours ago, k-met57 said:

Innocent until proven guilty, but if any of this stuff is true....that’s a hard pass from someone with a kid at home.

Where there is smoke there is fire.  This guy is a piece of trash.

There is no way he should be allowed back in the league if he injured his child. Beating a woman is a lot different.  No kid deserves to have his arm broken.  Some women try to act like a man and probably deserve to be treated like one.

1 hour ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

The speculation about Tyreek Hill is premature.  However, even if he didn't do it, the fact that a child's arm, his son, was broken in his house, is not a very good sign.  If it turns out that he did do it, his career is over.  Period.  And it to jail he'll be a going. 

The interesting thing to me in this potential tragedy is Andy Reid.  He's been known as a "Rehabilitation Guru" for talented players with questionable pasts.  Michael Vick was his first in Philly.  Later in Kansas City he doubled down with Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill.  It seems to have blown up in his face.  Maybe it's not such a good idea after all.

Where they known bags of sh*t in college? I don't know anything about their history. This is way worse than Kareem Hunt thing if true

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

All the people who say we need to draft and/or sign talented guys, not boy scouts, should consider what has happened to KC in the last 12 months.  They lost their best RB and now their best WR probably.  There's something to be said for high-character guys.  They'll still be available to your team in years 2, 3 and 4.

I said this to those who wanted to get Hunt.  How much did his behavior hurt the Chiefs?  Think they wouldnt have been better off with him against the Pats?  Think his loss didnt help them lose their biggest game of the year?

7 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Where they known bags of sh*t in college? I don't know anything about their history. This is way worse than Kareem Hunt thing if true

Hunt was suspended the first two games of his senior season for disciplinary reasons. He had other incidents as well. Not a choir boy. The incident with Tyreek Hill when he choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach, who was carrying his now three year old son, happened while he was in college.  That's why he was thrown off the team, and also why he slipped to the sixth round in the draft.  So the answer is yes, they were both less than good citizens before coming to the NFL.

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

For a fan to even consider adding this guy is just plain bullsh*t. If it even occurred to you to add him you need to take a hard look at yourself and realize there are more important things than football.

Tyreek punched his own son while he was still in his mother's womb, and now that the kid made it past the umbilical stage he goes and breaks his arm.  And people still want to bring him here so they can cheer for him on Sundays.

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Cleveland is going to be unstoppable this year

Unless during the season the team erupts in a massive collective roid rage that fills the media with pictures of a Cleveland locker room that looks like the aftermath of the Battle of Gettysburg.

1 hour ago, DJF71 said:

There is no way he should be allowed back in the league if he injured his child. Beating a woman is a lot different.  No kid deserves to have his arm broken.  Some women try to act like a man and probably deserve to be treated like one.

Adrian Peterson is still playing... it’s all sick. You’re not a man if you feel the need to do these things. Hunt booted a woman and got 8 games. That was on video. I can see this going the same way and a team signing him right up.

The switch thing sounds awful, but is a cultural thing with black people I believe.  Doesn't make it right, but I understood that one.  I'm all for a kid getting his ass whooped and more kids these days need it, but breaking his arm is extreme.  I hope someone ends his career if he hasn't already.

1 hour ago, DJF71 said:

The switch thing sounds awful, but is a cultural thing with black people I believe.  Doesn't make it right, but I understood that one.  I'm all for a kid getting his ass whooped and more kids these days need it, but breaking his arm is extreme.  I hope someone ends his career if he hasn't already.

The Peterson thing only bothered me cause he's a one weekend a year father. The switch is a black thing, but everyone here who's older than 30 knows you used to get it when you acted like an a$$hole as a kid. I don't mind disciplining your kid if you're around and actually give a sh*t. No level of discipline involves breaking their arm.

Driving a car isn't a right. it's a privledge. When you get caught driving drunk you lose that right. Do it a few more times, you don't have that right anymore. Same goes for football. You do what these thugs have done, find a new line of work.

3 hours ago, section314 said:

The NFL........where drug addicts, rapists, wife and girlfriend abusers and child beaters are not only welcomed, but idolized.

I keep telling myself that there are a couple of thousand NFL players and a few bad ones get the headlines while many donate their time and effort to worthy causes without getting much publicity for it.  I still think that's true, but it's hard not to react when just how bad some of the bad apples are.

12 hours ago, DJF71 said:

Don't try to compare the two ...If This scum bag beat a women or a child, he, just like anyone else, should go to jail and never be allowed in the league again. As a matter of fact, the NFL or any sports organization, should put a rule in place if you beat women or children to the point of what we have seen from Rice and now this pig (if proven guilty) you should be banned from the league with NO chance of reinstatement. Second chances with Drugs are understandable since you are only hurting yourself but in cases of severe domestic violence... out you go !!

Archived