JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

38 minutes ago, Lith said:

After spending the last 3 hours dealing with a fire drill at work.  On a Sunday afternoon.   I logged back on to see the Bears missed their pick.  Didn't have time to give it much thought, but I decided that any team that signed Buster Skrine in the offseason could use an upgrade at CB, so I game them CB Kris Boyd.

Lol.  Sorry for missing the pick I had to go and get my 4 year olds set up for Tball and go get their jerseys and stuff.  I didn't realize it would take that long. 

• Upvote 1

Realizing that by taking RB early I passed on much better dL, edge, s, cb prospects... and there are plenty of quality RB in these rounds. No wonder that position group is so devalued.

Anyway, I still think Jacobs was a good pick for this contest, cause I think he goes earlier than I got him... but I’m throwing darts now.

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Realizing that by taking RB early I passed on much better dL, edge, s, cb prospects... and there are plenty of quality RB in these rounds. No wonder that position group is so devalued.

Anyway, I still think Jacobs was a good pick for this contest, cause I think he goes earlier than I got him... but I’m throwing darts now.

A lot of good backs left.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This was a bad year for top RBs but a good year for 2nd tier guys. Adding Brown and Jacobs with Luck was a good call. 

Damn.  @BroadwayBen took David Long.  I was hoping he would last until my next pick.  Maybe I should have taken him instead of Okekere. Crazy good agility numbers.  That is the first guy I was waiting to drop to me that didn't make it since since maybe Ed Oliver didn't make it to 22.  Maybe that has something to do with me selecting the best 5th and 6th rounders and starting to take them in the 3rd. 

Looking at my draft, I should have traded up for KingP's 1st and taken White to replace Mosley, but with no 2nd I didn't want to lose all my early picks.  I am looking to add a pick or two because I have some UDFA I want to select!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Damn.  @BroadwayBen took David Long.  I was hoping he would last until my next pick.  Maybe I should have taken him instead of Okekere. Crazy good agility numbers.  That is the first guy I was waiting to drop to me that didn't make it since since maybe Ed Oliver didn't make it to 22.  Maybe that has something to do with me selecting the best 5th and 6th rounders and starting to take them in the 3rd. 

Looking at my draft, I should have traded up for KingP's 1st and taken White to replace Mosley, but with no 2nd I didn't want to lose all my early picks.  I am looking to add a pick or two because I have some UDFA I want to select!

I’m open to dealing. I’ve got 3 picks left.

32 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

There's another guy who tested like Long but all the pseudo-scouts have him pegged as a 7th rounder type

41 minutes ago, RobR said:

Great pick @Paradis. I can't believe Mack lasted this long in this draft. He's a plug and play NT that can bring a bit of heat up the middle.

Thanks, for the Jets; as much I don’t want to burn any draft capital on dlinemen, geez a sexy mid round target at NT, 

2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

There are still decent players coming off the board in the middle of the 5th round.  In my opinion, this is a deep draft - top heavy with defense, of course, but good solid Offensive Linemen, WRs, and TEs into the 5th or maybe 6th round.

It’s lacking superstars for the most part but is definitely a deep draft. This is a good year to have a lot of picks. 

• Upvote 1