Who else is hyped for Game of Thrones Tonight??

bla bla bla

Yes I'm plugging a shirt I made but also want to nerd out with you guys on Game of Thrones. To keep this on topic, what characters would each NFL team be?

Jets - Jon Snow - except without banging our Aunt

Bills - Nights Watch - no one wants to go there unless forced, except for Antonio Brown who has a price on his head

Dolphins - Theon Greyjoy - was going to choose one of the Tully's with the fish comparison but a Eunich made me feel better haha

Patriots - Littlefinger - this one is too easy, no one likes him and he runs a Brothel 

JetsTalk.com

IMG_20190414_070018.jpg

55 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Yes I'm plugging a shirt I made but also want to nerd out with you guys on Game of Thrones. To keep this on topic, what characters would each NFL team be?

Jets - Jon Snow - except without banging our Aunt

Bills - Nights Watch - no one wants to go there unless forced, except for Antonio Brown who has a price on his head

Dolphins - Theon Greyjoy - was going to choose one of the Tully's with the fish comparison but a Eunich made me feel better haha

Patriots - Littlefinger - this one is too easy, no one likes him and he runs a Brothel 

JetsTalk.com

IMG_20190414_070018.jpg

Please.

The Jets are Rickon Stark.

Largely irrelevant and it’s exceptionally obvious what they should do (zig-zag) and yet they don’t.  And, well, the outcome speaks for itself.

43 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Please.

The Jets are Rickon Stark.

Largely irrelevant and it’s exceptionally obvious what they should do (zig-zag) and yet they don’t.  And, well, the outcome speaks for itself.

I don't know, the pain was far too short-lived and there was actually an end to it all.  We could only wish the Jets got that kind of a mercy-killing.

If we're sticking with the Starks, I'd have to go with Bran.  Crippled from very early on, with a great ability... to have a front row seat watching what all of the others do.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Stop with this foolishness. The Jets are Reek. There can be no discussion of this.

Reek was redeemed. Beat his uncle to death, manned up, took a ship, and went to rescue his sister. 

The Jets are Viserys. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I root for logical, clear thinking people. My current favorites are Davos Seaworth and Varys. 

I know, weird. 

I’m of the belief that Stannis returns. We never saw him die. I don’t have a rooting interest in any specific character anymore. The Starks are dopes, Tyrion lost it when he got a hard-on for Daenarys, Cersei is too evil to root for, and Danaerys is like being stuck in an elevator for three days listening to Bjork. 

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m of the belief that Stannis returns. We never saw him die. I don’t have a rooting interest in any specific character anymore. The Starks are dopes, Tyrion lost it when he got a hard-on for Daenarys, Cersei is too evil to root for, and Danaerys is like being stuck in an elevator for three days listening to Bjork. 

Brienne chopped his head off. I'm trying to decide if your more like Cersei or Shae the back stabbing whore.. A combination of both is more like it..:-k

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Brienne chopped his head off. I'm trying to decide if your more like Cersei or Shae the back stabbing whore.. A combination of both is more like it..:-k

They showed Brienne swinging the sword, but it cuts away before she ever makes contact with him.

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They showed Brienne swinging the sword, but it cuts away before she ever makes contact with him.

There's no reason to bring him back the big question is how many main characters live at the end.. Arya is the only one I'm sure off..

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

There's no reason to bring him back the big question is how many main characters live at the end.. Arya is the only one I'm sure off..

They bring him back because he has a rightful claim to the throne and the show will want to have that big circle jerk moment toward the end debating who *really* deserves to run Westeros. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Are we really of the mindset that this ends in any other way than Jamie kills Cersei, the walkers are destroyed (or are they), and the Snow/Targarean baby is either on or heir to throne?

Stannis may return, but no more than a bump in the road.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They bring him back because he has a rightful claim to the throne and the show will want to have that big circle jerk moment toward the end debating who *really* deserves to run Westeros. 

Didnt Jon Snow go from bastard son to rightful claim to the throne in the last epidode?

9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Are we really of the mindset that this ends in any other way than Jamie kills Cersei, the walkers are destroyed (or are they), and the Snow/Targarean baby is either on or heir to throne?

Stannis may return, but no more than a bump in the road.

Imo, the real suspense comes from finding out who’s writing the ending. If it was Martin, we should get a really ****ed up, counter-intuitive and morally dubious ending that unsettles everyone. If it’s the show runner guys, we’ll get some cheesy crap where Jon Snow overcomes some last minute adversity to claim the throne so it validates the need for the prequels featuring Lyanna Stark and Raegar Targaryen having a lot of sex.

Archived