Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bla bla bla

Who else is hyped for Game of Thrones Tonight??

Recommended Posts

Yeah baby. Can’t wait!

I just finished watching all the seasons again.

 

 

 

That shirt is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro/ it’s Masters Sunday and Tiger is in the final group- get your priorities straight.

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Please.

The Jets are Rickon Stark.

Largely irrelevant and it’s exceptionally obvious what they should do (zig-zag) and yet they don’t.  And, well, the outcome speaks for itself.

I don't know, the pain was far too short-lived and there was actually an end to it all.  We could only wish the Jets got that kind of a mercy-killing.

If we're sticking with the Starks, I'd have to go with Bran.  Crippled from very early on, with a great ability... to have a front row seat watching what all of the others do.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop with this foolishness. The Jets are Reek. There can be no discussion of this.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Stop with this foolishness. The Jets are Reek. There can be no discussion of this.

And the patriots are the mountain

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

And the patriots are the mountain

The Patriots are Tywin Lannister, with the caveat that Roger Goodell would have burned Tyrion and his crossbow alive before he ever got to Tywin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Stop with this foolishness. The Jets are Reek. There can be no discussion of this.

Reek was redeemed. Beat his uncle to death, manned up, took a ship, and went to rescue his sister. 

 

 

 

The Jets are Viserys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Patriots are the White Walkers. Once thought invincible, soon to be slaughtered. 

For the wiiin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0mShane said:

The Patriots are Tywin Lannister, with the caveat that Roger Goodell would have burned Tyrion and his crossbow alive before he ever got to Tywin.

I miss Tywin. And Stannis.....Pre child-murder Stannis. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I miss Tywin. And Stannis.....Pre child-murder Stannis. 

The show hasn’t been the same since Tywin died. He was the big picture guy

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The show hasn’t been the same since Tywin died. He was the big picture guy

I root for logical, clear thinking people. My current favorites are Davos Seaworth and Varys. 

 

I know, weird. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

I root for logical, clear thinking people. My current favorites are Davos Seaworth and Varys. 

 

I know, weird. 

I’m of the belief that Stannis returns. We never saw him die. I don’t have a rooting interest in any specific character anymore. The Starks are dopes, Tyrion lost it when he got a hard-on for Daenarys, Cersei is too evil to root for, and Danaerys is like being stuck in an elevator for three days listening to Bjork. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Is there a condensed recap one can watch?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a really good one on YouTube.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can Patriots be Khaleesi? You know everyone wants to have a go at them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Patriots are the White Walkers. Once thought invincible, soon to be slaughtered. 

Yeah, about that pig, it’s not so ripe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m of the belief that Stannis returns. We never saw him die. I don’t have a rooting interest in any specific character anymore. The Starks are dopes, Tyrion lost it when he got a hard-on for Daenarys, Cersei is too evil to root for, and Danaerys is like being stuck in an elevator for three days listening to Bjork. 

Brienne chopped his head off. I'm trying to decide if your more like Cersei or Shae the back stabbing whore.. A combination of both is more like it..:-k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Brienne chopped his head off. I'm trying to decide if your more like Cersei or Shae the back stabbing whore.. A combination of both is more like it..:-k

They showed Brienne swinging the sword, but it cuts away before she ever makes contact with him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They showed Brienne swinging the sword, but it cuts away before she ever makes contact with him.

There's no reason to bring him back the big question is how many main characters live at the end.. Arya is the only one I'm sure off..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

There's no reason to bring him back the big question is how many main characters live at the end.. Arya is the only one I'm sure off..

They bring him back because he has a rightful claim to the throne and the show will want to have that big circle jerk moment toward the end debating who *really* deserves to run Westeros. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a video on a recap of the series so far 

didnt really grab me 

seemed really circular and repetitive 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nico002 said:

Bro/ it’s Masters Sunday and Tiger is in the final group- get your priorities straight.

Birdie woods!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m of the belief that Stannis returns. We never saw him die. I don’t have a rooting interest in any specific character anymore. The Starks are dopes, Tyrion lost it when he got a hard-on for Daenarys, Cersei is too evil to root for, and Danaerys is like being stuck in an elevator for three days listening to Bjork. 

Are we really of the mindset that this ends in any other way than Jamie kills Cersei, the walkers are destroyed (or are they), and the Snow/Targarean baby is either on or heir to throne?

Stannis may return, but no more than a bump in the road.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They bring him back because he has a rightful claim to the throne and the show will want to have that big circle jerk moment toward the end debating who *really* deserves to run Westeros. 

Didnt Jon Snow go from bastard son to rightful claim to the throne in the last epidode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Are we really of the mindset that this ends in any other way than Jamie kills Cersei, the walkers are destroyed (or are they), and the Snow/Targarean baby is either on or heir to throne?

Stannis may return, but no more than a bump in the road.

Imo, the real suspense comes from finding out who’s writing the ending. If it was Martin, we should get a really ****ed up, counter-intuitive and morally dubious ending that unsettles everyone. If it’s the show runner guys, we’ll get some cheesy crap where Jon Snow overcomes some last minute adversity to claim the throne so it validates the need for the prequels featuring Lyanna Stark and Raegar Targaryen having a lot of sex.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

×