Season Tickets packages

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

but can you sell me solar panels on a cold call?  

Only a true native of India can do that to perfection.  The moment I hear..

"Good morning Mr. David... (my first name).."  I know it's a solar panel call.

I always respond by telling them I'm a Jets fan and the sun doesn't shine for me.  Guaranteed confusion on the other end.

my grandmother (from india) use to spend hours chattign with the indian sales reps trying to get us to sign up for long distance phone service.  she loved talking about the homeland in the middle of the day.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I just called the NY Jets ticket office and inquired about PSL's and season tickets.  I told them i don't own a cell phone and they said not a problem we will mail you paper tickets for games and parking. I told them I needed time to decide if I wanted 2 or 4 tickets and would get back to them. 

WHAT A BUNCH OF SANDBAGGERS !!!! FU TO THE NFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, Maxman said:

The cards are gone unfortunately. Phone app is the only choice. Hate it because I don't always bring my phone into the games. The Jets confirmed it is phone app and no Jets Rewards card.

This suuuuuccckkkkksssss!! I want to know who from the Jets is willing to come install the app on my mom's 6 year old iphone and explain the app to her, and then stand there at the gate every game day when she can't sort it out.

• Post of the Week 2

On 8/4/2019 at 11:54 PM, Maxman said:

We have 20,000 registered members and over 50,000 social media followers. Unfortunately for me in order to keep things running smoothly turning notifications off aren't an option. Just a few games a year I like to leave my cell phone in the parking lot. But as the Jets told me, deal with it lol.

I always wait until the game starts to report posts and start new threads in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I always wait until the game starts to report posts and start new threads in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

Yeah good point. I should bring my Dad to a game with his flip phone and see what they do when the line isn't moving behind him.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Please post if your friend gets the hard tickets . I might like to attend another game in my lifetime .

FU to the NFL .

So very interesting.  My friend received his tickets in the mail yesterday.  They were not hard tickets (Only the parking)  What they ended up doing was sending him a card similar to a credit card and his season tickets are on that.  So when he goes through the gate they scan that card.  No paper tickets as he expected.

34 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

They should do allow you a choice of hard tickets or pdf.  I wasn’t a fan of rewards cards and I’m definitely not a fan of mobile tickets.  

Football stadium will end up empty like baseball stadiums in a couple years. 

Sometimes old school is just better. 

They recommend to get the eticket, and download it to your virtual ewallet to make entry to the stadium faster.  I got a lot of blank stares from friends when I told them about that.

Anyone know if the cards are still good for purchases?

I hate how the jets operate they always  do things without  getting fan  feedback but yet they send those surveys every year and ignore all of the responses. This will be a nightmare-the wife at the stadium sucks for starters. Secondly what do you do if you have a bunch  of tickets-are your friends supposed to stand there with you while they scan your phone for their tickets? what about when  people arrive at different times. I liked the old school tickets but found the reward cards a head ache  but tolerable-at least you could give to a friend  and say dont loose it-see you at the game-some fans also dont want to bring their phones and some older folks dont like smart phones-my dad (rip) attended games since day one-he recently passed away from a car accident but I can tell  you he had a flip phone and would have thought this policy was terrible

Why is everyone whining. You get essentially a season ticket holder card. You swipe it and lets you in. Way easier then needing to remember each different ticket for each week. If you like you can also do it mobile on your phone. 

I'm happy we are past the times when you left your ticket at home or lost it somehow you were screwed. (Yes that happened to me) 

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Why is everyone whining. You get essentially a season ticket holder card. You swipe it and lets you in. Way easier then needing to remember each different ticket for each week. If you like you can also do it mobile on your phone. 

I'm happy we are past the times when you left your ticket at home or lost it somehow you were screwed. (Yes that happened to me) 

The cards don't get you in to the stadium anymore.  I actually liked using the card. 

12 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Are you sure? That be a change from last year when we went fully mobile 

it is a change from last year-no cards mobile only unless you make an issue of it and request printed tickets

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

because the card does not work or exist now

23 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So you get cards but they don't scan? Mine should be in the mail hopefully any day now so we can figure this out

no u will not be getting  a card-cards simply do not exist anymore-what you will  get in mail is parking tickets if  you get them as part of your  packagee

8 hours ago, kmnj said:

updated u can get printed tickets-you lose  your reward cash if doing so.

the mobile app will be a disaster you can take that to the bank

They can take the $20 and shove it.  They told you they can do this?  If so I’d much rather have that.  I forget my cell phone more than I forget my tickets.  I have a checklist and it has tickets twice on it lol.  

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't they give out the season ticket holder hats anymore? 

I’m getting the Jets cap they gave me at OTA’s custom embroidered at Lids, changing the “Season Ticket Holder” logo to “PSL Owner” logo of my own design. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, batman10023 said:

Shouldn’t it say lowest price psl owner?

div1-zpsraxcvkt3.jpg

Not my fault that the Jets bundled the best non-Club PSL's in with the endzone PSL's.  They should have made the Mezz corners it's own thing with its own premium price tier, but I'm not complaining.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

div1-zpsraxcvkt3.jpg

Not my fault that the Jets bundled the best non-Club PSL's in with the endzone PSL's.  They should have made the Mezz corners it's own thing with its own premium price tier, but I'm not complaining.

SAR I

Um   you are. But those 1st row seats add the value to what's left of the PSL, not the corner location. Corners from row 2 to 14 are worthless as is the rest of the mezz endzone.  That's why the mezz PSL was euthanized. It will begin to spread to lower corners and end zones within the next few years. Watch.