Weekly JetNation Tom Shane YouTube Show

Maxman

10 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Once Kelly's nonsensical dribble and joewilly's need to respond to every joke made at his expense show up in a thread, everything's ruined... always.

I'd try get it back on track with a picture of myself, but for professional reasons, I've decoupled real life and jets internets.  You'll just have to trust that I'm very handsome, my wife is beautiful, and my kids (ages 3.5 and .5) are adorable.

cool sounds like yer nearly as handsome as me. My lil ones are 33 & 30. both cute as a button. Wife I think is the 1st  supermodel under 5'. She gets like super tired on long runways & catwalks

11 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Once Kelly's nonsensical dribble and joewilly's need to respond to every joke made at his expense show up in a thread, everything's ruined... always.

I'd try get it back on track with a picture of myself, but for professional reasons, I've decoupled real life and jets internets.  You'll just have to trust that I'm very handsome, my wife is beautiful, and my kids (ages 3.5 and .5) are adorable.

MarriedWithChildren1.jpg

..ages   :unsure:

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Can confirm. EY is zach braff hawt

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

In your little feeble minded warped world you did, hell yeah. 

Hey what happened to your gym membership did you stop going or couldn't afford it anymore or kicked out for staring at others. 

You really can’t control yourself?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I can testify to this. EY is like 7’6” and very handsome. His wife is equally attractive. I can vouch for one adorable child, yet were you find one usually find two. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

son looks like he's been kidnapped and tortured by attending a game last year

Awesome! Looks like along with marrying up, we share a common heritage as well!

To be fair to yourself though, any parent who subjects their offspring to the Jets is essentially kidnapping and torturing them anyway. I have a 4 month old at home, and the amount of pics I've already taken of him in Jets gear (against the wishes of my wife and all of her masshole/pats fan friends and family) shames me and makes me want to be better to him; but ultimately, he'll be in this with me for the long haul.

• Upvote 4