Weekly JetNation Tom Shane YouTube Show

Maxman

34 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Holy crap this thread is hilarious

Thread of the Year potential. I had my photo up for ten minutes after a drunken 3 AM post and then I reevaluated my need for validation from meathead, now semi-anonymous Jet fans online. And alas, the photo came down. 

• Upvote 3

I've avoided this thread since it was opened because it's a bit uncomfortable for me.  Despite our differences, I actually really like Tom and I dont want to hurt his feels but Maxman asked me to do this months before the season started and turned it down.  I assume he chose me over Tom because I'm much easier on the eyes, among other things as well but probably because I'm much more handsome than Tom and people would probably continue to watch as opposed to never tune in again.

Either way, great thread! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Mogglez has got some thick skin too.  I don’t think I’d be able to play it cool if everyone made fun of on my dad on the internet all day.

LMFAO, when we get into our own disagreements about the Jets, there is nothing that could compare hahaha.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've avoided this thread since it was opened because it's a bit uncomfortable for me.  Despite our differences, I actually really like Tom and I dont want to hurt his feels but Maxman asked me to do this months before the season started and turned it down.  I assume he chose me over Tom because I'm much easier on the eyes, among other things as well but probably because I'm much more handsome than Tom and people would probably continue to watch as opposed to never tune in again.

Either way, great thread! 

One of the funniest things I remember here from last year was when you posted the picture of yourself surfing in the white tee shirt. You and Tom going back and forth over the wave and the shirt was hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm so conflicted.  I'm pretty sure I've always quite liked your posting Mogz.  

Your Dad......

giphy.gif

Hahaha, it's all good.  I've been posting for years, so ive seen dad take his lumps.  Can't get involved in it.  Especially when it's something I disagree with him about lol ?

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1