Weekly JetNation Tom Shane YouTube Show

Maxman

On 9/26/2019 at 12:25 PM, joewilly12 said:

@Patriot Killa  wants to be the big man and throw pop shots at me continually, ask him. 

Out of respect for people like you @14 in Green  I wont reply to him anymore. 

Enjoy 

i Luv..

...........................both ^ ^ of them !  ?

Edited by Maxman
deleted

4 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

@T0mShane will sleep training be part of your next episode? 

Maybe not this week. We're interviewing @Pac about QB play and we're calling the segment "QB PAC ATTAC," then we have a segment with joewilly12 I'm calling "Which Backstreet Boy Would You **** With The Most Scorn?" and then, later, we're going to have JiF on to discuss surfing and coolness, but nobody is going to hear that part because we're not going to air it because he lacks credibility.  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Maybe not this week. We're interviewing @Pac about QB play and we're calling the segment "QB PAC ATTAC," then we have a segment with joewilly12 I'm calling "Which Backstreet Boy Would You **** With The Most Scorn?" and then, later, we're going to have JiF on to discuss surfing and coolness, but nobody is going to hear that part because we're not going to air it because he lacks credibility.  

For whatever reason, I heard this post in my mind as "Grab ya glocks when you see tupac, call the cops when you see that Iiiiii wannnnnttttt ittttt thattttttaaaaawayyyyy in Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty mama"

4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Old JI joke.  There was an overzealous kid, SBIIICHAMPS or something to that effect, who got a huge Pearl Jam tattoo on his calf, and posted a picture for everyone.  But, it pretty clearly said PFAIL JAM.  I don't know if anyone can still come up with the picture.

wow holy sh*t, i forgot all about this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

My agent hasn't a said a word about any segment so you are lying like a bathroom toilet rug. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Tried it twice - once at 8 weeks and he took to it. Started regressing significantly at 14 weeks. Tried again at week 15 to sleep train, this time with 2 different swaddles (one of which was the Merlin suit), but he won’t take to it. Wife went back to her practice this past Monday (week 17), and he’s gotten so bad that we’ve been up at least 5 to 6 times every night this week. 

We were able to make it work till now but with both of us back at work, this whole no sleep thing is not cute anymore. 

Yea, I damn near had a nervous breakdown because of the sleep deprivation. It’s hard. Sorry and good luck.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Old JI joke.  There was an overzealous kid, SBIIICHAMPS or something to that effect, who got a huge Pearl Jam tattoo on his calf, and posted a picture for everyone.  But, it pretty clearly said PFAIL JAM.  I don't know if anyone can still come up with the picture.

Bs. Aten was sizing up Patadis girly calves 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is the # 1 reason I refused to become a moderator.  Granted, I haven't been named captain yet.  Hence why the Jets have been terrible for so long.  

You’ve always been a top contender with The Committee. While we don’t reveal details of the deliberation process, I can tell you that what’s keeping you out of The Big Chair is that the Jets have been bad. I won’t go any further than that.

• Sympathy 1

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You’ve always been a top contender with The Committee. While we don’t reveal details of the deliberation process, I can tell you that what’s keeping you out of The Big Chair is that the Jets have been bad. I won’t go any further than that.

The same committee that chose @SAR I  as the current Captain.