***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

We are in good hands fellas! 

I hated the Gase hire, was slowly starting to almost like him and then the regular season started.

we put on another sh*t show on offense today and we can "can" this waste of a coach.

Hey Sam, sorry we just wasted your 2nd season, we'll get you a new coach soon. Oh and Dowel Loggains can start packin' his sh*t too. I don't think he does anything . 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

31-3. Everybody gets to say what a good job JD did getting Ficken as he remains perfect on the year 

ha. and the 3 will probably be because of a turnover by the defense, the offense goes 3 and out (we predictably force feed Bell) and a 52 yard field goal.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Practice squad 

yup, he should get moved up once Sam is back. His game is similar to Sam's if I remember his college games correctly, could be a good pick up down the road if/when Sam misses games in the future

• Upvote 1

I think the diff is the QB. With Darnold we are more competitive as proven in the 3 games we lost. We could have beaten a good team in Buff and Sam was sick and we lost because of missed kicks. As for Falk it's hard to criticize him after he was ineffective with NEP. Their D is even more effective it could be because BB is full time on the defense or at least more so than in the past because his main D coaches the past two years go HC jobs. When BB was our DC many years ago the players told the press they had an advantage because of him. It's true. As for Phlly they will go for it on offense almost all the time, not play conservative in 4th down situations. And their Qb is good. And it's hard to predict with Falk. I think we lose today, 27-13.

If I'm Falk, and I watched Darnold get all the reps in practice this week, I'm telling Gase at 1240 "I've got a migraine, screw you and your offense. I'm going to go lie down in a dark room. Good luck today coach."

What a farce this season has turned into.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

yup, he should get moved up once Sam is back. His game is similar to Sam's if I remember his college games correctly, could be a good pick up down the road if/when Sam misses games in the future

I would’ve already moved him up

At least White is a big kid with a big arm.

I don’t care how well Falk knows the offense, it’s painfully obvious that he’s too physically limited to be an NFL QB. He might not even be on a teams practice squad right now if it weren’t for us. At first I thought that pick he threw against the Pats was a batted ball, but nope, his arm is just that weak.

• Upvote 2

Pro Gase fan club:  "How can he be expected to have any kind of cohesive offense with an inexperienced 3rd string QB!"

3rd string Qb gets zero reps during the week.  "May as well give all the reps to Darnold!  Smart move by Gase!"

After 40 point drubbing:

"How can he be expected to have any kind of cohesive offense with an inexperienced 3rd string QB!"

• Upvote 1