T0mShane

***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

Gonna work on my golf game, got a dozen Pro V1's as a gift... gonna use them today with my 9am tee time. Maybe will check in on the Jets around 2pm. Thanks MAC!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Gonna work on my golf game, got a dozen Pro V1's as a gift... gonna use them today with my 9am tee time. Maybe will check in on the Jets around 2pm. Thanks MAC!

Happy belated birthday!!!

I woke up with a good feeling about this game. I don’t know why. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

fist pump success GIF

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

If Gase didn’t change up the play calling after having a bye week to work it out he should be fired. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

If Gase didn’t change up the play calling after having a bye week to work it out he should be fired. 

3 free rushers on Falk in .25 seconds on the first pass play. Calling it now.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

First play: Luke Falk drops back. Brandon Graham starts a bull rush but Chuma Edoga meets him early and absolutely pancakes him. Falk drifts into the space to his right that Edoga created. Robby has beaten Sidney Jones by 2 yards down the right sideline. 

But he’s too far, Falk doesn’t have the arm strength. So he crow hops and when he does he steps on Edoga’s ankle rupturing Edoga’s Achilles. The ball is under thrown. Someone starts a thread complaining that Gase shouldn’t be calling long pass plays.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Here in San Diego I watch Jets games in a "Philly" home bar, today could be either intensely enjoyable or complete torture.

How many apples can one human pick? Apple pie, apple strudel, apple butter, caramel apples, applesauce... And when apple picking is over, there are pumpkins to carve, and just around the corner a nice roast turkey with cranberry sauce. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If the Gators can beat the Tigers than the Jets can beat the...

yeah, who am I kidding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Maybe you dreamt you were an Eagles’ fan?

because you were dreaming that you woke up...you are going to wake up to a nightmare...Falk is a joke

What's the definition of insanity again?

Jets would have a better shot if they were starting Gaylord M. Falker today.

This guy Falk would never make any team’s roster...ever, with that arm.  Only the Jets have players like this.  Like someone said if you watch a game between 2 good teams and compare the quality of play to the Jets, it’s almost as though they’re playing 2 different sports.

Again, thank you Maccagnan, Roster is worse now than it was 5 years ago when you and Casserly conned a greenhorn, not too sharp, Owner into actually giving you a promotion from a level you were about to get Fired from.

• Upvote 1

In chess there is a saying: "a bad plan is better than no plan at all".  

Ground and pound is a hell of a lot better than no plan at all which is what we've had since Rex left.   

I think I know why.  Because you've been, at least partially, defending Gase for over 2 weeks and are hoping for a little vindication today with evidence of some adjustments, creativity, and ultimately a competitive team as a 14 point dog.

It might be a bit soon... but me too. 

This game should be completely unwatchable? I figure we lose something like 40-0?

Well, a team wearing green is going to win today. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Should we be rooting for the Jets to lose, to get a high draft pick? Already in early October? I don't know what I'm rooting for. I understand the Mets not playing meaningful games in September, but the Jets??

We have no QB, no O-line, no pass rush, no dependable CB's and a defense that will be spent sooner rather than later being on the field all day...Eagles 38-3.  We have never beat these guys and I see no reason with the team we're putting on the field to change that direction.  

jets coach already threw in the towel on this game-on nfl network they said sam ran with the ones the past two days in practice leaving todays qb without being able to get more work in with the starters. Sadlly you can expect first down bell run second down bell run third down wildcat or screen attempt -there is no reason to have faith in our loser coach that ran one of the worst offenses in football with the dolphins-the apologists will be out in full force again when they lose 42-3

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Not even SAR I has jumped into this thread with a vote of confidence.

I'm in Philly this morning at my sisters house. My nephew works for the Eagles, so my brother and his wife, who are Jets fans, got tickets and are going to the game. My brother in law is worried about an Eagle let down, because they play the Cowboys next week. I said you guys have nothing to worry about today. I still want to see a good game but, can Gase get creative at least? We shall see.

Going to miiss this one. Not sure if I’ll check in or try to watch the recording without knowing anything but sad to say I’m not worried that I’m going to miss a good game 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1