***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I woke up with a good feeling about this game. I don’t know why. 

First play: Luke Falk drops back. Brandon Graham starts a bull rush but Chuma Edoga meets him early and absolutely pancakes him. Falk drifts into the space to his right that Edoga created. Robby has beaten Sidney Jones by 2 yards down the right sideline. 

But he’s too far, Falk doesn’t have the arm strength. So he crow hops and when he does he steps on Edoga’s ankle rupturing Edoga’s Achilles. The ball is under thrown. Someone starts a thread complaining that Gase shouldn’t be calling long pass plays.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Jets would have a better shot if they were starting Gaylord M. Falker today.

This guy Falk would never make any team’s roster...ever, with that arm.  Only the Jets have players like this.  Like someone said if you watch a game between 2 good teams and compare the quality of play to the Jets, it’s almost as though they’re playing 2 different sports.

Again, thank you Maccagnan, Roster is worse now than it was 5 years ago when you and Casserly conned a greenhorn, not too sharp, Owner into actually giving you a promotion from a level you were about to get Fired from.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I think I know why.  Because you've been, at least partially, defending Gase for over 2 weeks and are hoping for a little vindication today with evidence of some adjustments, creativity, and ultimately a competitive team as a 14 point dog.

It might be a bit soon... but me too. 

We have no QB, no O-line, no pass rush, no dependable CB's and a defense that will be spent sooner rather than later being on the field all day...Eagles 38-3.  We have never beat these guys and I see no reason with the team we're putting on the field to change that direction.  

jets coach already threw in the towel on this game-on nfl network they said sam ran with the ones the past two days in practice leaving todays qb without being able to get more work in with the starters. Sadlly you can expect first down bell run second down bell run third down wildcat or screen attempt -there is no reason to have faith in our loser coach that ran one of the worst offenses in football with the dolphins-the apologists will be out in full force again when they lose 42-3

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I'm in Philly this morning at my sisters house. My nephew works for the Eagles, so my brother and his wife, who are Jets fans, got tickets and are going to the game. My brother in law is worried about an Eagle let down, because they play the Cowboys next week. I said you guys have nothing to worry about today. I still want to see a good game but, can Gase get creative at least? We shall see.