***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY THREAD:EAGLES ARE ENDANGERED***

T0mShane

To me, even with Falk starting there is a lot of pressure on Gase this week.  This team simply cannot look like they did against the Pats.  There needs to be a semblance of a game plan with plays that could actually work.  Plays need to be designed to work around the horrible OL play.  If Kalil's play doesn't step up he must be benched at halftime.  Supposedly, if nothing else, Kalil was supposed to improve communications up front but that seems to be what he is worst at.   If Wesco is even a half decent blocker he needs to be out there helping the OL.  I would even throw the damn ball to him once or twice.  What do you have to lose at this point?  All eyes should be on Erdoga today to see if we have to "only" replace four OL starters next year.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Plausible, but no. I have no respect for the Gase doubters, so I don’t care if they have to grovel before us. They’re spineless worms, fake fans, and yellow bellies. F*ck em. cc: @JiF

Gentlemen, with this statement, it is evident that T0mShane has finally gone where no man has gone before. RIP T0m.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

What’s with Mosley 

knows we don't have a prayer without sam.... waiting until sam comes back, lol.

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Jason La Canfora reporting that Douglas is looking to move Leo and Osemele 

get Trent Williams and a CB