Trade Candidates

choon328

Here's a list of current Jets players that should be traded tomorrow. Feel free to add names. 
Winters 
Shell 
Robby
Leo
Trumaine Johnson

They should be moved for whatever they can get back for them.  This team needs an enema.

Not trading Robbie... add Anderson, Roberts, jenkins (last year of contract) osemele if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

Not trading Robbie... add Anderson, Roberts, jenkins (last year of contract) osemele if you can

Robby is doing his disappearing act again against NE. He's quite the magician. 

• Upvote 1

Robby is doing his disappearing act again against NE. He's quite the magician. 

I don’t really think that’s a fair judgement tonight... no one is showing up and you know bellicheck takes away your best weapon. Feel free to disagree I just wouldn’t trade sams second favorite target who he has a stretch the field type of chemistry with. Trusts him on the back shoulder throws too

• Upvote 1

Just now, NYallDay said:

I don’t really think that’s a fair judgement tonight... no one is showing up and you know bellicheck takes away your best weapon. Feel free to disagree I just wouldn’t trade sams second favorite target who he has a stretch the field type of chemistry with. Trusts him on the back shoulder throws too

He plays well in about 30% of the games he plays in which skews his stats.  He's way overrated here

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

He plays well in about 30% of the games he plays in which skews his stats.  He's way overrated here

I’m not saying he’s great... im saying he’s good at what he does and has sams trust. Our whole offense is terrible and aside from the Dallas game, has not been great. Again, you are welcome to your opinion. Tonight should not be a judge as no one is showing up, and he’s getting no help at all

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, choon328 said:

Here's a list of current Jets players that should be traded tomorrow. Feel free to add names. 

Winters 

Shell 

Robby

Leo

Trumaine Johnson

They should be moved for whatever they can get back for them.  This team needs an enema.

Trumaine Johnson should be number 1 on that list. That POS is nothing short of a cancer in the locker room. He was given 15 million per when in fact he's not worth $15.

Winters and Shell have zero value in trade. Zero. I'm not being funny but at this point due to performance and age, neither are worth a conditional 7th. BEST CASE: None

Robby isnt going anywhere. He is cheap right now, and has 8% chemistry with Sam when he isnt being covered like saran wrap. BEST CASE: 6th Rd Pick

Leo is our most likely, BUT we missed the window on selling high on his worthless a$$ last year. BEST CASE: 5th Rd Pick or Underperforming player swap.

Trumaine Johnson wont be traded based off his contract alone, unless we agree to eat part of his salary. After last night, he dropped even further down in value and we would be lucky to trade home to the XFL. BEST CASE: 6th Rd Pick and eating a ton of remaining salary. 

Just for good measure: 

Jamal Adams isnt going anywhere before anyone brings it up. He is the best safety in the league and we have him by the nuts contract wise right now. 

Leveon Bell is actually our only real trade option. I am NOT advocating for it at all, and think it would be one of the dumbest moves in our history. But I guarantee we could get a 1st rounder for him even at this point in our season. 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:29 AM, Rhg1084 said:

Falcons just got a 2nd round pick for Sanu! Jets should def consider moving Robbie and Crowder 

Robbie absolutely 

Crowder can actually play and is under contractual control for a few more years

I would try to get a first for a package of Robby and Leveon Bell

On 10/22/2019 at 7:36 AM, JTJet said:

Winters and Shell have zero value in trade. Zero. I'm not being funny but at this point due to performance and age, neither are worth a conditional 7th. BEST CASE: None

Robby isnt going anywhere. He is cheap right now, and has 8% chemistry with Sam when he isnt being covered like saran wrap. BEST CASE: 6th Rd Pick

Leo is our most likely, BUT we missed the window on selling high on his worthless a$$ last year. BEST CASE: 5th Rd Pick or Underperforming player swap.

Trumaine Johnson wont be traded based off his contract alone, unless we agree to eat part of his salary. After last night, he dropped even further down in value and we would be lucky to trade home to the XFL. BEST CASE: 6th Rd Pick and eating a ton of remaining salary. 

Just for good measure: 

Jamal Adams isnt going anywhere before anyone brings it up. He is the best safety in the league and we have him by the nuts contract wise right now. 

Leveon Bell is actually our only real trade option. I am NOT advocating for it at all, and think it would be one of the dumbest moves in our history. But I guarantee we could get a 1st rounder for him even at this point in our season. 

There is no scenario on earth or any other planet anyone is trading for Trumaine Johnson 

I’ll keep saying it don’t be surprised if Bell is gone by the trade deadline

The Jets can go ahead and try to trade Leo and Robby (as they are doing right now). And they might be successful but if they aren't then they should just let them walk and hope it helps them get comp picks. 

These are the other cuts and FAs that the Jets need to let walk.

Notable FA departures: Beachem, Shell, Hewitt, Kalil, D.Thomas 

Notable cuts: Tru, Winters

On 10/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, JA33 said:

Trade the Johnson’s for a Steinbrenner. Two different sports, but smart owners. 

Id love to have seen how smart Steinbrenner would have been without the ability to just spend more than anyone else for players.  To be in a sport like football where draft picks are how you build a team as opposed to just outspending others.  

The only time that ever happened with George's Yankee teams where the years he was removed and Michaels ran things.  

• Upvote 1