FIRE GASE!!

TNJet

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Robby Anderson can stretch the field way better than the WILDCAT Gase was trying to run. 

Other teams do it but not the NY Jets 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  

You do realize that you just spouted a bunch of football things, with really no cohesion. 

You know what worked well in Jacksonville early? The short passing game. The did some square outs and slants to the middle and they were effective. Jacksonville was laying back. 

Well, that gets taken away pretty quickly, once the other team has a chance to figure that out. And it did happen.

Longer routes take more time to develop. You know what the Jets cannot afford? Giving their qb more time. Their o-line is porous, in case you did not notice. Anything downfield was negated.

You want to try a flea flicker? A freaking flea flicker???? Do you realize what it takes to bait a team into a fleaflicker? An established run game that the defensive back 7 have to respect. And time for the play to develop. You know what the Jets do not have? Either of those things.

I love people that throw things out, without even understanding the concept. and what is required.

You want Darnold to roll-out? He just had his big toenail clamped off. He is gimpy.

Gase and the Jets are extremely handicapped as to the ability to call plays in a thread of consistency working off previous successes. They just don't have the personnel up front.

Hey coach, try more flea flickers. LOLOLOL

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

You do realize that you just spouted a bunch of football things, with really no cohesion. 

You know what worked well in Jacksonville early? The short passing game. The did some square outs and slants to the middle and they were effective. Jacksonville was laying back. 

Well, that gets taken away pretty quickly, once the other team has a chance to figure that out. And it did happen.

Longer routes take more time to develop. You know what the Jets cannot afford? Giving their qb more time. Their o-line is porous, in case you did not notice. Anything downfield was negated.

You want to try a flea flicker? A freaking flea flicker???? Do you realize what it takes to bait a team into a fleaflicker? An established run game that the defensive back 7 have to respect. And time for the play to develop. You know what the Jets do not have? Either of those things.

I love people that throw things out, without even understanding the concept. and what is required.

You want Darnold to roll-out? He just had his big toenail clamped off. He is gimpy.

Gase and the Jets are extremely handicapped as to the ability to call plays in a thread of consistency working off previous successes. They just don't have the personnel up front.

He coach, try more flea flickers. LOLOLOL

Teams are stacking the box because they know we have no passing game. 

You are correct the OL sucks but try something. 

LOLOLOLOLOLL yes I can laugh too at nonsense and stubbornness. 

We are 1-6 with valid reason. 

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

he can't coach Darnold to stop throwing it up for grabs.  Sorry.  That's a big fat FAIL for a supposed QB guru. 

I think that pick, and most of the others, are on Sam.  His decision making has been very bad under pressure.  That seeing ghosts admission looks quite accurate.  Even half his impressive completions look like 50/50 balls.

I am sure that Gase has spent hours every week in the QB room going over film.  If I tell my son 10 times to stop leaving the garage door open at night and he keeps doing it, that's not on me.

SAR I

• 4 weeks later...

Gase is here for next year at minimum.  We must back him for the rest of this year and the offseason/preseason of next year.

The minute the 2020 season kicks off gase must have this team on fire coming out of the gate.  

If this team stumbles even the slightest bit the plane is going up again.

No excuses starting week 1 next year.  None!

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Gase is here for next year at minimum.  We must back him for the rest of this year and the offseason/preseason of next year.

The minute the 2020 season kicks off gase must have this team on fire coming out of the gate.  

If this team stumbles even the slightest bit the plane is going up again.

No excuses starting week 1 next year.  None!

When Cleveland fires Kitchens who is better than Gase, maybe that gives the FO the sense of security to do the same.