FIRE GASE!!

TNJet

I think the Johnsons should give Joe Douglas full control of the franchise and let him fire Gase and let him bring in his own coach the Johnson boys have no clue what they are doing and should have bought in a proven coach like Mcarthy. Now that they screwed this they did get a competent GM and he is locked up for the next 6 years let's see if Douglas can fix this.  I think he can if the Johnson boys give him full control this team could be turned around.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

It's on the coach to tell the QB not to suck?

Wow. Gase called a really good game. He had the offense in a groove early.

Our online is bad, our QB is bad. Can't win much with that

He has done absolutely nothing to help Sam out.   the blitzes keep coming and the OL keeps sucking and Sam keeps making poor decisions.   it's on the coach to help him out and it's not happening

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 5

2 minutes ago, lounap23 said:

What game where you watching.  He called a good first drive.  Jacksonville adjusted the Defense.   He didn't adjust to them after that.  He didn't help stop their blitzes they piled on after that first drive and the OL is not built to play.....hmmm how do I say this ..gooood   Lastly, what part did you miss when I said Sam keeps making bad decisions. it was a total disaster.  At the end of the day the HC has a job to do that Gase did NOT do..     

If you think he called a good game to help Sam out with that porus OL I want what you are smoking.   No where am I saying it's all Gases's fault but good coaches make adjustments to help out the OL and QB.  He did neither.   

Couldn't agree more my brother. Preach it.

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

FIRE GASE! That is all. He is every bit as bad as Kotite and Bowles. That is all. POTW.

Gase is 1-2 with a healthy Sam Darnold and 2 of those 3 games against the Patriots and Cowboys with a ton of injuries piling up on both sides of the ball. 

The problem ain't Gase. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 9
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Gase is like 1- 10 dating back to last year. He's fckin clown shoes.

He was with the Dolphins (who suck) for 3 of those games, had a decimated quarterback (Darnold, Simean gone) for 4 games, and is 1-2 (respectable) with a healthy QB1 and the Patriots and Cowboys in that span.

He's doing the best he can having been dealt a terrible hand.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He was with the Dolphins (who suck) for 3 of those games, had a decimated quarterback (Darnold, Simean gone) for 4 games, and is 1-2 (respectable) with a healthy QB1 and the Patriots and Cowboys in that span.

He's doing the best he can having been dealt a terrible hand.

SAR I

Fire fckin Gase. He's worse than Kotite and Bowles combined. That is all. Guy makes Herm Edwards look like Vince Lombardi.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase is 1-2 with a healthy Sam Darnold and 2 of those 3 games against the Patriots and Cowboys with a ton of injuries piling up on both sides of the ball. 

The problem ain't Gase. 

SAR I

Preach it.

We can't win any games when we're constantly losing in the trenches. Belichick couldn't save this mess.

Sam has no time to throw and its why Mac got fired. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Reynolds1029 said:

Preach it.

We can't win any games when we're constantly losing in the trenches. Belichick couldn't save this mess.

Sam has no time to throw and its why Mac got fired. 

Mosley (6 games)
Darnold (4 games)
Siemean (6 games)
Herndon (7 games)
Enunwa (7 games)
Williamson (7 games)
Osemele (4 games)
Five Assorted Linebackers (7 games)

Those are among the Jets very best players and/or the FA's we were counting on and they have missed the vast majority of the season.  Without those players, we are the 2018 Jets, another 4-12 season.  This isn't on Gase.

And Darnold?  Time to call out the young pup.  He made some very bad throws today.  And Adams?  Worst game he's had as a Jet, 30 yards in critical penalties, busted coverages, blitzes that he couldn't tackle on, just brutal.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3

Not there yet..  He's been pretty bad but so has everyone.  I don't think you can judge him fairly yet.  It's simply not close to the team he had in training camp.. 

Darnold, Quicncy, Herndon, Beachum, Osemele, Mosely, Hewitt, Mcclellan, Anderson, Bellamy, Cannon, Jenkins, Langi, Qvale, Siemian, Avery, Winters etc etc etc..  Insurmountable injury situation thus far.

If they were 1-6 with the Varsity team that's one thing but the O-line is being held together with elmers glue and rubber bands..  it's just that kind of year.

1 hour ago, Ohhthepain said:

Officially on the bandwagon. Was trying to not be hasty but enough's enough. Guy cant scheme for blitzes. Cant put a TE next to Edoga who he knows it struggling. Darnold is regressing. Team is flat as piss. Pull the ripcord.

I now agree, tried my best to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't watch this team like this. Play calling is horrendous, no adjustments, finally started to roll Sam out when the game was over. I never see him involved with the team during the game. The opposing coaches are showing fire and playing the refs, we see none of that. I honestly don't know why he isn't up in the booth for all he does on the sidelines,,stands there with the play sheet over his face and the headset on, no one near him..I saw Bellicheat last week on his knees pumping up his defense. I am so sick of watching these mannequins on the sideline. I have seen nothing from the offense or the defense to give any hope to us after 7 games.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1