Gase vs. Kotite

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

While you may not appreciate my delivery I'm forced to slap your ilk in the face with the truth as you don't respond to logical debate.

Fact of the matter is I'm batting 1000 the last couple days while you are wallowing in your wrongness.  No amount of screaming or slight of hand will change the simple fact that you were/are wrong about Adams. 

As Zod once declared:  I win...  I always win.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

While you may not appreciate my delivery I'm forced to slap your ilk in the face with the truth as you don't respond to logical debate.

Fact of the matter is I'm batting 1000 the last couple days while you are wallowing in your wrongness.  No amount of screaming or slight of hand will change the simple fact that you were/are wrong about Adams. 

*sleight

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Unlike the PSL and authentic jerseys, this is the true mark of a Jet fan.

33 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

are you comparing Kotites 1st half season to Gases or Kotites whole season to Gases half?  I get where you are going here but the thread was probably 2 months premature.   I would like to make this comparison at the end of the year to really reflect though.

It's Kotite's entire first season. 

16 minutes ago, CTM said:

You realize Zod was outsmarted and lost in the end right?

Fitting this is who you identify with though

From the looks of it we have a long way to go before that happens.  We're going on about 12 years of imparting wisdom with no end in sight.

party coming GIF

Offensive mind...defensive mind...as long as their not offensive..who cares, but for the love of f*ckballs

STOP HIRING COORDINATORS IN CHIEF and HIRE A HEAD COACH!

That Gase doesn't even talk to Williams is ridiculous. He also doesn't seem to talk to anyone else. Gase wasn't even a good coordinator. 

If you're hiring a guy solely because of what they did as a coordinator then it's going to be a mistake. The head coach has to run the whole team. He can't just be a coordinator with the head coach title.

6 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Offensive mind...defensive mind...as long as their not offensive..who cares, but for the love of f*ckballs

STOP HIRING COORDINATORS IN CHIEF and HIRE A HEAD COACH!

That Gase doesn't even talk to Williams is ridiculous. He also doesn't seem to talk to anyone else. Gase wasn't even a good coordinator. 

If you're hiring a guy solely because of what they did as a coordinator then it's going to be a mistake. The head coach has to run the whole team. He can't just be a coordinator with the head coach title.

Chris Johnson probably thought he was a genius when he hired this guy. Miami didn't know what they had! 

Here we are. Your move CJ.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Chris Johnson probably thought he was a genius when he hired this guy. Miami didn't know what they had! 

Here we are. Your move CJ.

..and right after the epic blunder the Bills made by hiring Rex right after he was fired and went on to have what were a new level of awful seasons for a team which has had like 20 years of nothing, but awful seasons..

On 10/29/2019 at 4:45 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Kotite was the last offensive minded HC the Jets hired prior to Gase. Let's compare offensive numbers from Kotite's first year to Gases first year so far, shall we?

• Kotite Jets YPG: 254.2
  • Gase Jets YPG: 209.6
  • Kotite Jets PPG: 14.6
  • Gase Jets PPG 11.1
  • Kotite Jets YPG vs League Average: 29.39% worse
  • Gase Jets YPG vs League Average: 66.84% worse
  • Kotite Jets PPG vs League Average: 47.26% worse
  • Gase Jets PPG vs League Average: 101.80% worse

kotiteVsGaseYPG.png.f0de9f6e309b4f44c4247aa6ebb0bb25.png

kotiteVsGasePPG.png.02d7d09cc8cafd7205ce3e2c542f83b6.png

Advantage - Kotite.

this is funny.   I didn't see your thread, and I just started one saying that this years Jets team is worse than the Kotite 1-15 team, which until now was the worst Jets team in history.  

Great minds think alike!!!!

After week 9:

• Kotite Jets YPG: 254.2
  • Gase Jets YPG: 223.5
  • Kotite Jets PPG: 14.6
  • Gase Jets PPG  12.0
  • Kotite Jets YPG vs League Average: 29.39% worse
  • Gase Jets YPG vs League Average: 56.64% worse
  • Kotite Jets PPG vs League Average: 47.26% worse
  • Gase Jets PPG vs League Average: 88.33% worse

kotiteVsGasePPGW9.png.6fe3625419405d5abc69c24ae409fdb8.png

kotiteVsGaseYPGw9.png.3e25f1549f203636dfaa486d8c62c659.png

A slight improvement for the Gase Jets after getting manhandled by Miami.

• 10 months later...