Game Observations (MIA)

KRL

Yes let’s judge the entirety of Sam Darnold on one play that had A 2 point impact on a game we lost by 6. Not to mention that he threw a TD on the previous play that was incorrectly overturned. 

Terrible, over simplified analysis. Sam Darnold is 22 and is being asked to pick up this trash heap of a team and save them- by himself. How has future HOF Bell looked behind this line? How did Trevor Simien, a decent starter, and Luke Falk look? There is no gameplan, there are no players, there is no offensive line.

Darnold should be in the running for MVP for making this piece of garbage tram semi serviceable. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 5

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Yes let’s judge the entirety of Sam Darnold on one play that had A 2 point impact on a game we lost by 6.

Terrible, over simplified analysis. Sam Darnold is 22 and is being asked to pick up this trash heap of a team and save them. How has future HOF Bell looked behind this line? How did Trevor Simien, a decent starter, and Luke Falk look? 

Darnold should be in the running for MVP for making this piece of garbage tram semi serviceable. 

Hahahahahaha

Take darnold with you and go under a cave 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Joe Douglas has already showed his true colours in not having the balls to do a hard reset by trading Adams and Quinnen when getting probably the best offers he is ever going to get at the deadline.

If this team was stinking but had 2 or 3 1st rounders and a few 2nd rounders and like 12-13 picks in all there would be some hope but the new gm can have a killer draft and reset.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Darnold isn’t good.  He has no understanding of how to play QB.  Who the **** throws that pass?

Brett Farve, Tony Romo, Big Ben, John Elway, I can keep going. It was a bone head throw... the ball also slipped off his hand but whatever ... bad throw... that’s all it is though. 2 point impact on the game...

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Adam Gase is destroying Sam Darnold!!

Gase has the Jets not only being the worst team in the NFL right now but he is coaching the Jets worst than any Jets HC I have ever seen and that includes Rich Kotite!!

This is scary sick!!

No, he isn’t.  Darnold just isn’t good to begin with.

• Thumb Down 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Yes let’s judge the entirety of Sam Darnold on one play that had A 2 point impact on a game we lost by 6. Not to mention that he threw a TD on the previous play that was incorrectly overturned. 

Terrible, over simplified analysis. Sam Darnold is 22 and is being asked to pick up this trash heap of a team and save them- by himself. How has future HOF Bell looked behind this line? How did Trevor Simien, a decent starter, and Luke Falk look? There is no gameplan, there are no players, there is no offensive line.

Define "semi [sic] serviceable"

5 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Eat a dick

who is this guy?  he literally just responded to one of my posts saying "die".

Can a moderator please get rid of this joke?  These guys are thread killers and these posters are a waste of space.

Go away.  But a mod should handle this...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No, he isn’t.  Darnold just isn’t good to begin with.

So you would keep Gase and get rid of Sam Darnold then.  I see that makes sense if you believe in Gase which I don’t but according to you Gase is just being held back by the Dolphins and now the Jets according to you.........

and Darnold playing better under Bates was just a fluke then. 

• Upvote 1

Part of the reason why I cant give up on Sam is because the Jets took a stud RB and made him a below average RB behind this offensive line.  I'd honestly bench Sam at this point he isn't learning anything behind this historically bad offensive line and a bunch of slot receivers at best.  Let some other backup QB take those hits.

• Upvote 2

I dont know who to blame anymore but it has to start with Gase. He just doesnt have it - whatever it may be. Joe Douglas in the back of his mind has to be thinking who can he get to be the next head coach because Gase may last this season but not far beyond this season.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

who is this guy?  he literally just responded to one of my posts saying "die".

Can a moderator please get rid of this joke?  These guys are thread killers and these posters are a waste of space.

Go away.  But a mod should handle this...

He/She is a young kid (most likely) who has proclaimed if Sam Darnold isn't successful, he/she will be forever done with the NYJets. Watching Sam implode this year has broken his/her psyche. Completely frazzled.

14 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Hahahahahaha

Take darnold with you and go under a cave 

13 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Go **** yourself 

12 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

I will , you can be sure I will not catch mono while doing it 

11 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Eat a dick

Nico behave please 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Adam Gase is destroying Sam Darnold!!

Gase has the Jets not only being the worst team in the NFL right now but he is coaching the Jets worst than any Jets HC I have ever seen and that includes Rich Kotite!!

This is scary sick!!

People don’t understand Kotite 1996. We lost 6 games by 5 points or less. I dream of being so competitive.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

18 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I love Darnold but the op’s point was that he’s regressing and it’s on the coaching staff. This is like Kotite reincarnated. 

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Joe Douglas has already showed his true colours in not having the balls to do a hard reset by trading Adams and Quinnen when getting probably the best offers he is ever going to get at the deadline.

If this team was stinking but had 2 or 3 1st rounders and a few 2nd rounders and like 12-13 picks in all there would be some hope but the new gm can have a killer draft and reset.

Absolutely with respect to Adams.  There was no reason to keep him over a late 1st round pick.  He isn't good no matter how many people pretend he is.

• Upvote 1