List your Top 10 QB’s 25 years or younger.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

should honestly just skip these laughably obvious feel-good threads, the "Isn't Sam just the dreamy bestest!" agenda behind them is so ver

You know that thing where people assume you hate Darnold because you buy into results over all and then posters who know you are genuine in your responses disregard the silliness? 

Yeah same thing here. No agendas. cut it out man lol.

Didn't Mahomes struggle when Tyreek Hill was hurt? I mean, my god, the guys throwing to the consensus 1st or 2nd  best TE in the league, the fastest WR in the league, they use Sammy Watkins as a 3rd WR. 

Hes a great QB, but like every other QB he'd struggle QBing this Jets team just like Sam has struggled. And if Sam played a game without a holding call on his Oline with Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Williams who the hell knows how good he could be? 

Nothings relative when the talent is stupdous for 1 guy & feeble for the next. 

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You know that thing where people assume you hate Darnold because you buy into results over all and then posters who know you are genuine in your responses disregard the silliness? 

Yeah same thing here. No agendas. cut it out man lol.

Then by all means, explain why Goff is being ranked below Darnold in so many posts.

Actually, strike that, I don't care.

26 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Didn't Mahomes struggle when Tyreek Hill was hurt? I mean, my god, the guys throwing to the consensus 1st or 2nd  best TE in the league, the fastest WR in the league, they use Sammy Watkins as a 3rd WR. 

Hes a great QB, but like every other QB he'd struggle QBing this Jets team just like Sam has struggled. And if Sam played a game without a holding call on his Oline with Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Williams who the hell knows how good he could be? 

Nothings relative when the talent is stupdous for 1 guy & feeble for the next. 

Stop it. Only on JN, lol.

21 hours ago, Warfish said:

@Paradis Where is your list again?

I should honestly just skip these laughably obvious feel-good threads, the "Isn't Sam just the dreamy bestest!" agenda behind them is so very clear.  

Child please. Don’t post if you can’t take the heat. 

i know what I’m talking about. I dont need to give you a list - you’ve seen enough of mine over years. I’m not getting myopic on your “order” - I’m telling you Trubisky anywhere but the bottom - if it all - is horsesh*t.

I don’t need to explain myself 

On 2/3/2020 at 2:01 PM, Patriot Killa said:

1.) Patrick Mahomes
2.) Lamar Jackson
3.) Deshaun Watson
4.) Sam Darnold
5.) Josh Allen
6.) Kyler Murray
7.) Baker Mayfield
8.) Jared Goff
9.) Gardner Minshew
10.) Mitch Trubisky

1. Mahomes
  2. Jackson
  3. Watson
  4. Murray
  5. Prescott (26) but he should be in this age group. 
  6. Goff
  7. Darnold
  8. Allen
  9. Daniel Joness
  10. WIntson / Mayfield.

Goff and Darnold could be switched. I am going by actual production with this. I hope that sam shows out next year.

23 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Child please. Don’t post if you can’t take the heat. 

i know what I’m talking about. I dont need to give you a list - you’ve seen enough of mine over years. I’m not getting myopic on your “order” - I’m telling you Trubisky anywhere but the bottom - if it all - is horsesh*t.

I don’t need to explain myself 

Agree Mitch is garbage

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Nice. Instead of supporting the content of your painfully dubious post, you’re going to make this a me vs you convo. 

i thought you were better than that. 

Guess you were wrong me Mr. "I don't have to explain myself to you but I keep posting anyway". 

I think you might be mistaking me for someone who cares to defend, in any way, Mitch Trubisky.  

My ranking says more about my view of Sam to-date than it does Mitch.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Guess you were wrong me Mr. "I don't have to explain myself to you but I keep posting anyway". 

I think you might be mistaking me for someone who cares to defend, in any way, Mitch Trubisky.  

My ranking says more about my view of Sam to-date than it does Mitch.

Maybe one QB under trubisky to make a point... 5?  Cmon 

I don’t have to explain my query because I shouldn’t have to. 

If I said Marcus Mariota was a top 10 Qb, and you said no he wasn’t… Which one of us two has to explain themselves?