Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Um, he said if he lived past tonight.

I understood what he meant and I'm out here in left field picking daisys.

He said he was using it on me tonight....and then if he lived past tonight, he'd like to save it.  Those are 2 scenarios that don't match.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You didn't answer my question, and you even bolded it so I know you read it.......

Again, for the folks in the nosebleeds, you said you were going to use your ability on me tonight.......but then literally said you were planning on saving it for later.  You can't do both, so which is it?

Did you read any of my posts other than the ones quoted for you ? I said I would probably hold off if you confirm not shooting me. 

Some players stated they did not believe you, I stated it would be stupid to claim a Vig as scum so to clear that up it stuck in my head to investigate you (is that a better word for you) which I have been holding off on. I can still keep my power for better use like I wanted too if your dumb ass didnt threaten to shoot me exactly why I said to all the buffoons calling for a shot on day freaking one to push for Holster. Either way if you dont shoot I will hold on too my power if people think its the better play which I now do.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

image.jpeg.1e8e7fdd0a9e752051fe1fd0a50224d9.jpeg

You know what for someone who's supposed to be a vet. in this game you played this Like an Idiot and all you accomplished is to out a power role. Seems the only stupid play here is what you want to do . Tell me why did you contradict yourself when you said around the time you revealed you would not use the power stupidly and shoot blindly on day one ? 

What ya gonna do now if you dont shoot me ? Pick another random player to claim to shoot ? Stupid sh*t

48 minutes ago, CTM said:

jftr -- I do not know anyone's alignment. I'm only skimming the game to make fun of people, which is my favorite part of mafia anyway. I am not scum hunting in any way shape or form. 

As such , please do not try to read into my comments or what i may or may not "like" as have any other meaning then me indulging my exceedingly immature sense of humor.

MOD NOTE:  Confirmed.  CTM doesn't have access to the DT or the setup.  I gave him carte blanche to troll The Ape (and anyone else he likes) for the rest of the game.  Mainly for my own entertainment.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

You know what for someone who's supposed to be a vet. in this game you played this Like an Idiot and all you accomplished is to out a power role. Seems the only stupid play here is what you want to do . Tell me why did you contradict yourself when you said around the time you revealed you would not use the power stupidly and shoot blindly on day one ? 

What ya gonna do now if you dont shoot me ? Pick another random player to claim to shoot ? Stupid sh*t

I love you, Smash.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I said I'm not shooting blindly, I never said anything about using the power intelligently, heh.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

MOD NOTE:  Confirmed.  CTM doesn't have access to the DT or the setup.  I gave him carte blanche to troll The Ape (and anyone else he likes) for the rest of the game.  

Keep this sh*t up and Im starting another poll then Im gonna ask verbal to please shoot me so I dont have to see it through

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

There were 2 deaths in the night.  A busy night, even for NYC.  The Turtles awoke to the news.

"Bro, who died?"

"No.  NOOOOOO."

JiF, aka Raphael (Vanilla Town) has been killed by the Foot Clan.  

MV5BNjZhNTUyMmEtMzVhMy00Mzc3LThkMzQtZmFl

kdels62, aka Leonardo (Vanilla Town) has been impaled by a hockey stick.  

340?cb=20070115151140&key=d05d3f292e99cd

The Ninja Turtles had lost half of their quartet.  It's time to avenge their losses, Ninja Turtles and Allies.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, kdels62 said:

I made 3 assumptions going into this round and 2 were definitely right. 

@Verbal we could’ve been special. 

Sorry dude, I screwed the pooch on this one.  Your hunger for the bloodlust seemed a little too forced, and it make me think you were scum trying to hide in plain sight.  

The players, entering D2:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)

2.  @The Crusher

3.  @BrickTamland

4.  @Stark

5.  @GATA

6.  @Spoot-Face

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  @JustEndTheSuffering

10.  @Verbal

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  @jvill 51

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonard (Vanilla Town)

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. @Smashmouth

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  @Integrity28:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You didn't answer my question, and you even bolded it so I know you read it.......

Again, for the folks in the nosebleeds, you said you were going to use your ability on me tonight.......but then literally said you were planning on saving it for later.  You can't do both, so which is it?

No. He never said tonight in his post.

Stop being obtuse.