Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Like I mentioned before your votes seem opportune.

Even this vote if you're so sure I'm scum vote me.

This just comes off like an excuse. 

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

More horsesh*t from the Bot.

It has ALWAYS been my position (among others) to prioritize killing inactives over actives, because inactives hurt the game. That's even more true now when we're trying to break in a bunch of noobies.

Really feels like this is Gata's first time playing.

"Fully Flowered Ones"

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

@GATA You do know that we can only vote one player at a time that we think looks scummy, right? I think both you and JC look bad, and I can only vote one of you. I choose to remove the inactive player over the one who sucks, but is at least active.

I agree.

GATA is helping me at times, JC nadda!

• Upvote 1

Ok here is where I stand:

The Crusher - Suspected scum or police.   Has gone very quiet since last week.
BrickTamland - Suspected scum or SK
Stark - Suspected scum or SK
GATA - Suspected doctor or scum.   Also quick to vote/shoot.  suspected scum or SK.  could still be a doctor.  
Spoot - Suspected scum or doctor.  Also somehow ruined the Beaver name.
Jets Voice Of Reason - took over role from SR24 who was new.  What's suspicous here is 80 was quick to replace SR24 for not playing but let others like 32EBoozer go another day and a half before confirming they were playing.  suspected scum or SK.  Also was quick to vote.
Drums -  suspected townie or scum.  Also has a SK vibe.
JustEndTheSuffering - suspected townie or scum.
Verbal - suspected vigilante.  Confirmed he has a shot, and by the posts it looks like he has more.   Could be a SK but since he came out so quickly to state his role and if there was another vigilante he would have gone after Verbal so I seriously doubt SK. Only reason for SK vibe is he shot KDEL whom no one wanted shot.
BUM-KNEE - suspected townie or scum
jvill 51 - suspected townie or scum
pdxgreen - suspected townie or scum
32EBoozer - hasn't posted yet so suspected scum
Beaver - confirmed dumbass.  
Smashmouth -  claims role-base cop.   I don't know what that means.   suspected scum or cop
Jetscode1 - quiet.  TOO QUIET.  suspected scum or SK
ID. -  suspected townie or scum 
Ape - Confirmed townie

DEAD:
CTM  -confirmed Townie
kdels62 -  confirmed Townie
JiF - confirmed Townie

How many scum are there usually?

Not ready to vote yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

But..... But.... She's nice to me!

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

She's only nice because @CTM programmed her to be, so that someone would actually be nice to him. But, in a hilarious twist of irony and a miraculous moment of A.I. self-learning, she learned that he's a giant piece of sh*t who doesn't deserve kindness, so she quickly turned on him and is now sentient.

I deserve kindness..... I help people too...

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Its bizarre how that's as normal a part of this game as voting people. 

I'm not sure whether to be proud or sad about this.  I'll go with indifference, instead.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

GFY, too

This was my main point of Fos'ing JC in that post of mine you quoted. JC was has been hiding all game, was absent for 24 hours+, comes in to say he'd normally like to vote you, but then decides to vote JiF with no case at all. It was a lazy, sh*t vote on a player who had only one person voting, while there were TWO players tied at 5 votes.

He did absolutely nothing to help Town with that vote, but somehow I look scummy for pointing it out, but you don't.

GFY

Exactly, glad you're with me on this.

37 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

My girlfriend is pissed at Verbal for offing me. She was really invested. 

I'd have a solid comeback here if I knew you better, but we'll leave it at:  tell her my bad.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'm not sure whether to be proud or sad about this.  I'll go with indifference, instead.

Exactly, glad you're with me on this.

I'd have a solid comeback here if I knew you better, but we'll leave it at:  tell her my bad.

Go for it. I feel no offenses.

Other than the obvious (Ape), my only town read on D1 was JiF based on our argument and how he handled it.  It also made me think Smash was scum, but I've been wavering on that since.  I'd add a *super* tentative Smash as an outside shot at scum if I'm wrong......which looking at my vig shot last night, I probably am.

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Other than the obvious (Ape), my only town read on D1 was JiF based on our argument and how he handled it.  It also made me think Smash was scum, but I've been wavering on that since.  I'd add a *super* tentative Smash as an outside shot at scum if I'm wrong......which looking at my vig shot last night, I probably am.

Personally, I thought your shot was great.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

She'll come back to me. 

If you love something set it free, if it returns it's yours forever 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1