Jamal takes another shot at the Jets

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This is why I never supported the trade...always said pay the man

I get what you're saying.

I didn't want to trade him but I don't think he wanted to be here anymore. We're a terrible organization and he knows it.

So when the Jets traded him I thought they got great value back in the trade. Obviously now the GM is suppose to take those draft picks and pick the right players. If he can't do it then that's on us. Hopefully he can. 

10 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Good for Jamal. He won and got what he wanted. He got out of a crappy organization like the Jets and got to a real one like Seattle. He's the winner here. Why not bash them? The Jets can't shut him up. They stink, and when they go to Seattle later this year, Adams will do it to their faces and dominate them. 

And for the record, I thought the Jets made a great trade in the return they got for him. When I say Adams won I mean he got what he wanted in the end by getting out of town. The Seahawks overpaid. 

Last I checked he hasn't gotten his extension yet.

He also wanted to play in Dallas, not the Pacific Northwest.

Adams is asking for bad Karma, when you move on you leave everything behind. 
This guy just can’t shut up. He was actually outplayed by Maye & the Jets played a much better team than the always overrated Falcons. 
What goes around comes around. 

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He won by getting out of here. That's my point. He's with a good organization now. He'll get paid. Maybe not in Seattle. But somewhere he'll get his money.

then he didn't win.  he wanted out AND to get paid.  i firmly believe if he didn't scorch earth here and become a complete baby b!tch that JD would have paid him next offseason.  and if seattle was a good organization, they would realize that they're not going to want to pay a safety 18-20M a season and will HATE that they gave up two 1st round picks for it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, heymangold said:

then he didn't win.  he wanted out AND to get paid.  i firmly believe if he didn't scorch earth here and become a complete baby b!tch that JD would have paid him next offseason.  and if seattle was a good organization, they would realize that they're not going to want to pay a safety 18-20M a season and will HATE that they gave up two 1st round picks for it.

Well then I guess we have a different idea of what winning is. I feel like he only wanted to stay here IF he was going to get paid immediately. He didn't, so he wanted out. He got out. He's going to get that mega deal. JMO

the jets barely ever draft s star but when they do they have to trade him as fast as possible......

Adams had to go once the jets decided they were not going to extend him though. 

The smart teams keep their young stars around-not the jets

the smart teams get young stars from poorly fun teams-poorly run teams ship the stars away

Adams will be a pro bowler probably for 5-7 years and the jets will not have one during the same time

the jets are the only team that sends young talent away during rebuilds

13 hours ago, nycdan said:

One simple observation today.  Marcus Maye did everything Jamal Adams ever did.  Adams had a good game in SEA but Maye had a better one in BUF.  So as the season goes on, it may become apparent that it was the system as much as the player, and we'll have gotten two 1st round picks and a player for little, if any downgrade in talent at the SS position.  Time will tell.

Yep, Bart Scott has said all along the Maye is the more versatile player. He's on pace for 32 sacks this year. :jawdrop: