Jamal takes another shot at the Jets

Rhg1084

One thing the Las Vegas guys said though rang true to me-

The Jets did not extend Adams because they did not have faith in Darnold.

The Bills got Diggs and extended Tradavious White.   The Jets unloaded Adams.  

Adams gets to play for a good team but is not seeing any money for awhile. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, varjet said:

One thing the Las Vegas guys said though rang true to me-

The Jets did not extend Adams because they did not have faith in Darnold.

The Bills got Diggs and extended Tradavious White.   The Jets unloaded Adams.  

Adams gets to play for a good team but is not seeing any money for awhile. 

It is not at all in the least even remotely ringing true.  It had nothing at all to do with Darnold, zero zip nada.

I have no idea how people come up with shi* like that.

We are worried about our Qb therefore we are going to trade our all pro.

• Post of the Week 1

One simple observation today.  Marcus Maye did everything Jamal Adams ever did.  Adams had a good game in SEA but Maye had a better one in BUF.  So as the season goes on, it may become apparent that it was the system as much as the player, and we'll have gotten two 1st round picks and a player for little, if any downgrade in talent at the SS position.  Time will tell.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Good for Jamal. He won and got what he wanted. He got out of a crappy organization like the Jets and got to a real one like Seattle. He's the winner here. Why not bash them? The Jets can't shut him up. They stink, and when they go to Seattle later this year, Adams will do it to their faces and dominate them. 

And for the record, I thought the Jets made a great trade in the return they got for him. When I say Adams won I mean he got what he wanted in the end by getting out of town. The Seahawks overpaid. 

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Good for Jamal. He won and got what he wanted. He got out of a crappy organization like the Jets and got to a real one like Seattle. He's the winner here. Why not bash them? The Jets can't shut him up. They stink, and when they go to Seattle later this year, Adams will do it to their faces and dominate them. 

And for the record, I thought the Jets made a great trade in the return they got for him. When I say Adams won I mean he got what he wanted in the end by getting out of town. The Seahawks overpaid. 

How do you Overpay when he’s Gona be a beast for them all year. Hey jets get me a playmaker and another team can have that draft lottery ticket any day.