******JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP FOR FLACCOMANIA***********

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, dolphann4life said:

This is the worst jets team I’ve ever seen in my life. Zero fight. Totally checked out on gase. Will Douglas fire this bum? I’m worried he won’t and give him one more year. 

Douglas does not have authority to fire him. Gase was responsible for Douglas being hired. 

10 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Douglas does not have authority to fire him. Gase was responsible for Douglas being hired. 

Exactly why I Think it’s a real possibility Gase survives. Covid. Trades (Adams) Mosley opts out .  Sam injured again. Douglas talking to the Johnsons vouching for Gase. I think it could happen. 

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is what is so extra extra extra bad about this, the Dolphins did not play a good game today at all  And they still hammered the Jets.

Exactly.  Told my son that if we had given Seattle, or any other good team, that field position they would have put up 40 in the first half.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dolphann4life said:

Forums are filled with homers.

Even our homers are coming around, at this point. Of course, next year they'll predict 10+ wins and call anyone who disagrees a "troll" or "fake fan" but for now, this is the most unified I've ever seen our fanbase.

• Upvote 4

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I noticed everyone is in a very good mood even after a loss this season. 

I agree.  No one except for the most deluded can see that the level of talent on the Jets is abysmal.  So there is no expectation of us actually winning.  Makes for a very peaceful, albeit comical, Jet game watching experience.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I agree.  No one except for the most deluded can see that the level of talent on the Jets is abysmal.  So there is no expectation of us actually winning.  Makes for a very peaceful, albeit comical, Jet game watching experience.

Plus all the nico's have already made their melodramatic exits. Only cynical salts and die hards left.

• Upvote 2