Goner Gase Rebound Candidates (offense, no rookies)

jgb

Goner Gase  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which non-rook offensive player will make the biggest leap in 2021 after escaping Gase?

• Darnold
    • Herndon
    • Perriman
    • Crowder
    • Bell
    • Gore
    • Flacco
    • V. Smith
    • J. Smith
    • Berrios
    • None — they all suck

As down on I am on Darnold, I would still vote him. 

Crowder is already very good. 

You could also vote Perriman, but he will likely already be on his fifth team next year and also has durability issues just like Darnold. 

Everyone else on that list is either washed up, complete garbage, or just irrelevant. 

6 hours ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Crowder is the only one who will be on the roster next year and he probably won't be better without Gase.

Being on Jets is irrelevant -- Tannehill and Drake had huge leaps forward on different teams.

5 hours ago, 82nd Airborne said:

@SAR I  

Adam Gase is a good head coach.  His work in developing Becton and Mims has been strong.  

People forget, Gase is the biggest victim here.  He didn't hire John Idzik.  He didn't hire Mike Maccagnan.  Adam is as angry and frustrated as we are.  Can't wait to see him next year as the team improves, he deserves some happiness from this thankless job.

SAR I

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase is a good head coach.  His work in developing Becton and Mims has been strong.  

People forget, Gase is the biggest victim here.  He didn't hire John Idzik.  He didn't hire Mike Maccagnan.  Adam is as angry and frustrated as we are.  Can't wait to see him next year as the team improves, he deserves some happiness from this thankless job.

SAR I

Even on Wednesday SORE I is full of sh*t.

700D3B85-6A19-44A5-A1E2-713DC0E779DA.jpeg

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Being on Jets is irrelevant -- Tannehill and Drake had huge leaps forward on different teams.

Tannehill had a huge leap forward at age 31 after getting traded by the post-Gase Dolphins to a team that stuck him first behind Marcus Mariota and then behind the offensive line giving up the worst adjusted sack rate in the league. I think that's kind of a tough one to figure out. You say oh easy it's Gase. Okay.

11 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

Tannehill had a huge leap forward at age 31 after getting traded by the post-Gase Dolphins to a team that stuck him first behind Marcus Mariota and then behind the offensive line giving up the worst adjusted sack rate in the league. I think that's kind of a tough one to figure out. You say oh easy it's Gase. Okay.

Everything Bad That Ever Happened To A Player = Blame Gase

Everything Good That Ever Happened To A Player = Discredit Gase

It's almost like Gase-haters hate Gase.  Shocking.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Everything Bad That Ever Happened To A Player = Blame Gase

Everything Good That Ever Happened To A Player = Discredit Gase

It's almost like Gase-haters hate Gase.  Shocking.

SAR I

Well if it isn't the outbreak monkey of the brand-conscious, having takes to position yourself on the message board pandemic.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

There may be an individual reason for the four players who took a leap -- I actually think Tannehill is not the best example because he was already decent before going to TN -- but the pattern is very damning for Gase. Then add in Darnold's flop and it gets even worse.