Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Last year we had a mock draft thread like this where people could just post whatever mocks they did if they wanted. So go ahead - post whatever crazy mock you've got. The PFN mock draft simulator offers trades, which I thought was fun. I had 6 offers for #1 overall - countered the Jax offer to get the 2022 3rd added in.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

I did 5 rounds for this one.

mock11282020.thumb.png.3e77e5b1d190eaec71639290c393e98e.png

mock11282020.trade.1.png.0b0aaba8a5362c10509f972a438d11e7.png

mock11282020.trade.2.png.15eca0b15fcdac788765c7700c95e11e.png

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Wilson at 2 and using some trade backs to complete new O line and run game. Also add some playmakers for the O. Saleh had better be really good at D because no help will be on the way until the

I really hope we can trade down for once, in all of my trade down mocks, some just once, others twice I come away with one or two 2022 1st rounders plus and end up happy with  my draft and happy with

Eitienne was still available when I selected Wyatt Davis.  I thought about it but went with Davis because the combination of Davis and Tucker should make any QB and Rb better behind that O Line...I al

Posted Images

I know this goes against the "crazy mock" theme, but if you're going to trade with the Jags, make it realistic.  I don't think they give up that much to move up one slot and cripple their chances at surrounding their new qb with talent.  They're better off staying put and surrounding Fields with those picks.  

I think #2, #29, and next year's first is more realistic. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets would not be trading the chance to draft Trevor Lawrence. 

1- The guy has killer personality draw & looks for huge promotional benefits to the BUSINESS of the New York Jets & their owners. They are not taking the chance of being the team that trades away a generational QB with this kids pedigree, drive to succeed, and a winner at every level he's played with only 1 loss on his entire resume. Redneck Tarzan is a marketing miracle for beleaguered Jets who are at the Nadir of the franchises moribund history. 

2- He's really f*cking good!!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I know this goes against the "crazy mock" theme, but if you're going to trade with the Jags, make it realistic.  I don't think they give up that much to move up one slot and cripple their chances at surrounding their new qb with talent.  They're better off staying put and surrounding Fields with those picks.  

I think #2, #29, and next year's first is more realistic. 

The simulator offered the trade minus the 2022 3rd. I countered adding that in. 

I agree the Jags would just stay put. I was offered 4 trades during this mock and accepted 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Jets would not be trading the chance to draft Trevor Lawrence. 

1- The guy has killer personality draw & looks for huge promotional benefits to the BUSINESS of the New York Jets & their owners. They are not taking the chance of being the team that trades away a generational QB with this kids pedigree, drive to succeed, and a winner at every level he's played with only 1 loss on his entire resume. Redneck Tarzan is a marketing miracle for beleaguered Jets who are at the Nadir of the franchises moribund history. 

2- He's really f*cking good!!!

This is my mock. I'll trade away TL if I want. If you want to draft TL in your mock feel free. 😁

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This is my mock. I'll trade away TL if I want. If you want to draft TL in your mock feel free. 😁

I think 🤔 Jax would just draft Fields OR stay with Minshew & trade back for a haul for Fields? Gonna be a wild draft! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson
26. Creed Humphrey OC Oklahoma
33. Alex Leatherwood OT Alabama
65. Tyson Campbell CB Georgia
90. Chazz Surratt ILB North Carolina
96. Joe Tryon EDGE Washington
128. Chuba Hubbard RB Oklahoma State
146. Charlie Kolar TE Iowa State
216. Ed Ingram OG LSU

Sign 1) Thuney; 2) JuJu; 3) Ngakoue and 4)Younhoe Koo

 

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun!  

Fields

Perrine/Borghi/FA?  

Smith/Mims/Crowder is juicy

Yaboah/Herndon/Griffin - meh

Becton/Slater or Brown/Humphry/Van Roten/Fant - pretty friggin solid, long term potential.

Overall, too much defense for my taste.  Could have rebuilt the entire offense by taking a RB instead of Jones (who I like) and would probably taken TE instead of the random S.  I dont see Smith lasting till 25 either.

Therefore, I grade this as an F

F = fun, fantasy, fail

 

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Same Jags trade

KC - offers 26/64 for 25/128 - Ossai

Pitts offers - 32/162 for 31

 

  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
     
  • NYJ
    32.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    33.
    Rashawn Slater
    OG Northwestern
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    45.
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    62.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Jackson Carman
    OT Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Aidan Hutchinson
    EDGE Michigan
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    179.
    Ventrell Miller
    LB Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Tariq Thompson
    S San Diego State

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No trades.  I'm a draft god

team logo
  • NYJ
    1.
    Trevor Lawrence
    QB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    26.
    Liam Eichenberg
    OT Notre Dame
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    65.
    Tylan Wallace
    WR Oklahoma State
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Anthony Schwartz
    WR Auburn
     
  • NYJ
    128.
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Drake Jackson
    OC Kentucky
     
  • NYJ
    216.
    Pete Werner
    LB Ohio State
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Same Jags trade

KC - offers 26/64 for 25/128 - Ossai

Pitts offers - 32/162 for 31

 

  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
     
  • NYJ
    32.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    33.
    Rashawn Slater
    OG Northwestern
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Chris Olave
    WR Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    45.
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    62.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Jackson Carman
    OT Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Aidan Hutchinson
    EDGE Michigan
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    179.
    Ventrell Miller
    LB Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Tariq Thompson
    S San Diego State

 

This is a killer draft

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
HIRE ME
  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    28.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    33.
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    109.
    Rashad Weaver
    EDGE Pitt
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    131.
    Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jack Jones
    CB Arizona State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    146.
    Daniel Faalele
    OT Minnesota
     
  • NYJ
    206.
    Trill Williams
    CB Syracuse
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Brenton Cox Jr.
    EDGE Florida
     
  • 2022 JAX 1st
  • 2022 JAX 2nd
  • 2022 BUF 3rd
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 9:13 AM, Jetster said:

Jets would not be trading the chance to draft Trevor Lawrence. 

1- The guy has killer personality draw & looks for huge promotional benefits to the BUSINESS of the New York Jets & their owners. They are not taking the chance of being the team that trades away a generational QB with this kids pedigree, drive to succeed, and a winner at every level he's played with only 1 loss on his entire resume. Redneck Tarzan is a marketing miracle for beleaguered Jets who are at the Nadir of the franchises moribund history. 

2- He's really f*cking good!!!

Not one thing in #1 means jack to me, and to far more jets fans than people realize.  this team has not won in forever and stinks so you can;t afford to be swayed by the long flowing locks.

I'm not saying it is the wrong move to draft Lawrence, i prefer him over fields but I hate all the non football reason for making football moves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to cut and past the draft results from mock's last season. For some reason, I'm having problems with that. But, I tried one with lots of trade backs like I think JD will make, and had this. I turned 9 picks into 14 plus a 2022 5th rounder and still had 6 picks in the top 100 like I started with. Based on 2020's draft by JD, I think this is what his draft may look like # of selections-wise.

1.  Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson

26. Creed Humphrey OC Oklahoma

49. Jalen Mayfield OT Michigan (trade)

65. Kenneth Gainwell RB Memphis

80. Chazz Surratt LB North Carolina (trade)

93. Rodarius Williams CB Oklahoma State (trade)

128. Monty Rice LB Georgia

130. Justyn Ross WR Clemson (trade)

146. Charlie Kolar TE Iowa State

149. Paris Ford S Pitt (trade)

162. Daelin Hayes EDGE Notre Dame (trade)

163. Camryn Bynum CB California (trade)

194. Josh Sills OG Oklahoma State (trade)

195. Amen Ogbongbemiga LB Oklahoma State (trade)

2022 KC 5th

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2020 at 2:57 PM, JiF said:
HIRE ME
  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    28.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    33.
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Terrace Marshall Jr.
    WR LSU
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    109.
    Rashad Weaver
    EDGE Pitt
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    131.
    Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    145.
    Jack Jones
    CB Arizona State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    146.
    Daniel Faalele
    OT Minnesota
     
  • NYJ
    206.
    Trill Williams
    CB Syracuse
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Brenton Cox Jr.
    EDGE Florida
     
  • 2022 JAX 1st
  • 2022 JAX 2nd
  • 2022 BUF 3rd

i mean I prefer lawrence to fields right now but I cant argue with this draft. It really hits all our big needs nicely, creates a really good young offensive core (completely changes the WR and RB rooms for this team) and continues to stock pile the offensive line pipeline. 

Theres also jusstttt enough defense in there to give you something to work with. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You want my body, I know
  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Shaun Wade
    CB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    45.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Jaylen Twyman
    DT Pittsburgh
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    144.
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    146.
    Paris Ford
    S Pitt
     
  • NYJ
    154.
    Devin Lloyd
    LB Utah
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Phidarian Mathis
    EDGE Alabama
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 6:02 PM, JiF said:
You want my body, I know
  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    Kyle Pitts
    TE Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Shaun Wade
    CB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    45.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Jaylen Twyman
    DT Pittsburgh
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    144.
    Trey Hill
    OC Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    146.
    Paris Ford
    S Pitt
     
  • NYJ
    154.
    Devin Lloyd
    LB Utah
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    216.
    Phidarian Mathis
    EDGE Alabama

 

 

 

 

 

This mock is adequate.

I accept.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1.   Trevor Lawrence QB, Clemson ................ FQB
26.  Kyle Pitts TE, Florida  .............. Best TE in draft - Weapons
33.  Najee Harris RB, Alabama...........  Beast Mode - Weapons
65.  Rondale Moore WR, Purdue ................Dynamic RAC Speed kills WR - Weapons
90.  Patrick Jones II EDGE, Pittsburgh ..................Very good edge rusher with high ceiling
97. Merlin Robertson LB, Arizona State ..............Versatile LB with high celing
129. Anthony Schwartz WR, Auburn  ................Burner Robbie clone -10.07 100   4.27  40   SHEESH
132. Tyreke Johnson CB, Ohio State............Sleeper with all the tools
218. Tristen Hoge IOL, BYU..................ND transfer top C in '15. Versatile can play every position on line. 

Focused mostly on offense and playmakers. We need speed and I feel the need for speed. 

Moore and Schwartz would be like Flash and Reverse Flash

flash.jpg

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I AM A DRAFT GOD, BOW DOWN TO MY GREATNESS

team logo
  • NYJ
    2.
    Justin Fields
    QB Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Samuel Cosmi
    OT Texas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    99.
    Myjai Sanders
    EDGE Cincinnati
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    128.
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Jake Ferguson
    TE Wisconsin
     
  • NYJ
    163.
    Garret Wallow
    LB TCU
    trade icon
  • 2022 JAX 1st
  • 2022 JAX 3rd
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fine, you want Trevor.  HERE!!!!!!!
 

team logo
  • NYJ
    1.
    Trevor Lawrence
    QB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    26.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    65.
    Jaelan Phillips
    EDGE Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Deonte Brown
    OG Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    128.
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Bubba Bolden
    S Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    216.
    Josh Jobe
    CB Alabama
     
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevor Lawrence and Josh Fields suck!!!, Fight me!!!!!!!!!!

  • NYJ
    25.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    33.
    Travis Etienne
    RB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Patrick Jones
    EDGE Pitt
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    38.
    Carlos Basham Jr.
    EDGE Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    58.
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    64.
    Asante Samuel Jr.
    CB Florida State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    69.
    Kyle Trask
    QB Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    80.
    Kadarius Toney
    WR Florida
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    82.
    Elijah Molden
    CB Washington
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    91.
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    95.
    Sage Surratt
    WR Wake Forest
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    96.
    Myjai Sanders
    EDGE Cincinnati
     
  • NYJ
    118.
    Zamir White
    RB Georgia
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    124.
    Dayo Odeyingbo
    EDGE Vanderbilt
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    128.
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    138.
    Drake Jackson
    OC Kentucky
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    185.
    Alaric Jackson
    OT Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    190.
    JaCoby Stevens
    S LSU
    trade icon
  • 2022 JAX 1st
  • 2022 JAX 2nd
  • 2022 CAR 2nd
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2020 at 3:40 AM, Wonderboy said:

1.   Trevor Lawrence QB, Clemson ................ FQB
26.  Kyle Pitts TE, Florida  .............. Best TE in draft - Weapons
33.  Najee Harris RB, Alabama...........  Beast Mode - Weapons
65.  Rondale Moore WR, Purdue ................Dynamic RAC Speed kills WR - Weapons
90.  Patrick Jones II EDGE, Pittsburgh ..................Very good edge rusher with high ceiling
97. Merlin Robertson LB, Arizona State ..............Versatile LB with high celing
129. Anthony Schwartz WR, Auburn  ................Burner Robbie clone -10.07 100   4.27  40   SHEESH
132. Tyreke Johnson CB, Ohio State............Sleeper with all the tools
218. Tristen Hoge IOL, BYU..................ND transfer top C in '15. Versatile can play every position on line. 

Focused mostly on offense and playmakers. We need speed and I feel the need for speed. 

Moore and Schwartz would be like Flash and Reverse Flash

flash.jpg

Awesome.  But why pick on poor Wayne Chrebet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
28: R1 P28 TE Kyle Pitts - Florida
33: R2 P1 RB Travis Etienne - Clemson
65: R3 P1 CB Jaycee Horn - South Carolina
91: R3 P27 WR Amari Rodgers - Clemson
103: R4 P1 C Alec Lindstrom - Boston College
142: R5 P1 OT Landon Young - Kentucky
160: R5 P19 WR Kadarius Toney - Florida
180: R6 P1 EDGE Justin Foster - Clemson
250: R7 P28 EDGE Glen Logan - LSU
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Why are these mocks having us draft 2nd? We are picking 1st currently. Dumb to do mocks with fake trades in them 

Just for this, I'm going to do another mega trade down, accumulate picks mock.  My last one had like 5 edge rushers, seemed excessive in retrospect.

My next draft will fix the Jets in one fail swoop, while giving the Jets even more picks in 2022 to then make a run for the Super Bowl with either Jameis Winston or Matt Stafford at QB.

jack nicholson deal with it GIF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Just for this, I'm going to do another mega trade down, accumulate picks mock.  My last one had like 5 edge rushers, seemed excessive in retrospect.

My next draft will fix the Jets in one fail swoop, while giving the Jets even more picks in 2022 to then make a run for the Super Bowl with either Jameis Winston or Matt Stafford at QB.

jack nicholson deal with it GIF

 

I think the Florida sun is getting to you my friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To display my draft brilliance this time, I will provide all my trade breakdowns and thought process.

1.1 - trade the Jags for 1.2, 1.25. 2.34, 2.45 and 2022 1st.

1.2 - trade Colts for 23, 53, 84 and 2022 3rd

2.54 - trade Seattle for 60 and 128

team logo
  • NYJ
    23.
    Rondale Moore
    WR Purdue
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    25.
    Joseph Ossai
    EDGE Texas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    26.
    Jaycee Horn
    CB South Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    33.
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    34.
    Samuel Cosmi
    OT Texas
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    45.
    Derion Kendrick
    CB Clemson
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    60.
    Kenneth Gainwell
    RB Memphis
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Ronnie Perkins
    EDGE Oklahoma
     
  • NYJ
    86.
    Hamsah Nasirildeen
    S Florida State
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    90.
    Israel Mukuamu
    CB South Carolina
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    Rakeem Boyd
    RB Arkansas
     
  • NYJ
    121.
    Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    128.
    Thayer Munford
    OT Ohio State
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Charlie Kolar
    TE Iowa State
     
  • NYJ
    216.
    Malcolm Koonce
    EDGE Buffalo
     
  • 2022 JAX 1st
  • 2022 IND 3rd
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Yea you are. Thing is, even God wouldn't trade Lawrence.

FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!   HERE!!!!!!!!! I AM A GOD!!!!!!!!

 

  • NYJ
    1.
    Trevor Lawrence
    QB Clemson
     
  • NYJ
    26.
    DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
     
  • NYJ
    39.
    Najee Harris
    RB Alabama
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    65.
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE Miami (FL)
     
  • NYJ
    90.
    Anthony Schwartz
    WR Auburn
     
  • NYJ
    96.
    DJ Daniel
    CB Georgia
     
  • NYJ
    102.
    Brevin Jordan
    TE Miami (FL)
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    128.
    Walker Little
    OT Stanford
     
  • NYJ
    146.
    Drake Jackson
    OC Kentucky
     
  • NYJ
    216.
    Robert Hainsey
    OT Notre Dame
     
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

highly unlikely we'd get this lucky with trades or be smart enough to make them... and highly unlikely some of these guys drop (especially devonta smith in first round)

1: R1 P1 QB Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
27: R1 P27 WR DeVonta Smith - Alabama - doubt he drops this far
41: R2 P9 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma
53: R2 P21 RB Najee Harris - Alabama - might drop this far (gotta grab him if he does
65: R3 P1 G Jackson Carman - Clemson - another guy - not sure if he drops this far, but possible - projected rounds 2-3
94: R3 P30 CB Tyson Campbell - Georgia
108: R4 P6 S Brady Breeze - Oregon
109: R4 P7 CB Deommodore Lenoir - Oregon - really like this gy
142: R5 P1 TE Matt Bushman - BYU 
148: R5 P7 CB Keith Taylor - Washington - a bit of a project technique wise but ceiling very high
160: R5 P19 EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh - doubtful he drops this far
180: R6 P1 LB Nate Landman - Colorado - really like this guy, super hard hitting LB, plays old school blue collar football
249: R7 P27 G Zion Johnson - Boston College
 
 

Trade Partner: Denver Broncos

Sent:

  • Round 4 Pick 1

Received:

  • Round 4 Pick 7
  • Round 5 Pick 7

Trade Partner: Cleveland Browns

Sent:

  • Round 3 Pick 26

Received:

  • Round 4 Pick 6
  • Round 3 Pick 30

Trade Partner: Miami Dolphins

Sent:

  • Round 2 Pick 1

Received:

  • Round 2 Pick 9
  • Round 2 Pick 21
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...