jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

3 minutes ago, NamathToCaster said:

Ok.  Happy for the team.  Let's see how they play against the Browns.  If the Jets win against the Browns,  I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Patriots to finish on a three game win streak.  If they finish 3-0, I think Gase and Darnold stay.

We need to demand a puke reaction for posts. Sad doesn't cut it. 

3 minutes ago, NamathToCaster said:

Ok.  Happy for the team.  Let's see how they play against the Browns.  If the Jets win against the Browns,  I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Patriots to finish on a three game win streak.  If they finish 3-0, I think Gase and Darnold stay.

image.png.5ecadacb17745252ac002755e8626cf0.png

Look I would have been happy if we got Trevor but I always root for my team.  I am proud of the guys.  Some seem to feel they should have purposely lost 

• Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah that is for sure...imo the whole possibility of Cowher or Harbaugh is gone without the first pick. 
Now the narrative’s are:

1. First, let’s pray for a Jags win out of their ass and two more Jets losses

2. First instinct, however, is fear they play well these final two games and Gase/Darnold are back. There’s where genuine apocalyptic thoughts enter my brain. If Gase is back, There’s no words, Max will have to ban me bc I’ll be that unhinged. If just Darnold is back you have to pray they ace their picks AND ace their new HC (like basically a miracle happens) and Darnold really grows up under this new regime). I’ll give that a 5% likelihood being optimistic

3. Even tho Fields isn’t the slam dunk maybe him or one of these other guys ....STOP....you know what **** this.... whatever. Just whatever 

I want to be banned now. Let’s do a Thelma and Louise thing.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah that is for sure...imo the whole possibility of Cowher or Harbaugh is gone without the first pick. 
Now the narrative’s are:

1. First, let’s pray for a Jags win out of their ass and two more Jets losses

2. First instinct, however, is fear they play well these final two games and Gase/Darnold are back. There’s where genuine apocalyptic thoughts enter my brain. If Gase is back, There’s no words, Max will have to ban me bc I’ll be that unhinged. If just Darnold is back you have to pray they ace their picks AND ace their new HC (like basically a miracle happens) and Darnold really grows up under this new regime). I’ll give that a 5% likelihood being optimistic

3. Even tho Fields isn’t the slam dunk maybe him or one of these other guys ....STOP....you know what **** this.... whatever. Just whatever 

Did you just smoke crack? I mean it’s perfectly understandable. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not even close by a mile.

Watching Dan Marino’s rookie year and realizing how bad we F’d up was the closest feeling I’ve had . I can’t think of a single game that depressed me this much though . This is as bad as it gets. 

• Upvote 1

I have been a Jets fan since their one and only Super Bowl III championship with Broadway Joe. I have been waiting for the 2nd coming for over 50 yrs now. Every season I watch the Jets always win a few games at the end of each season to try and save their jobs and have some fans say they are turning things around and give fans hope for the following year. After a 1/2 century I really thought this was the year that all the stars were aligned for us to get the #1 pick with a quarterback that has championship potential. With today’s win that dream is over! This is my first post & also my last post because I am officially done being a Jets fan for good. I have genuine sympathy for the rest of you and the future of this organization. Good luck to you all!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jolot said:

Watching Dan Marino’s rookie year and realizing how bad we F’d up was the closest feeling I’ve had . I can’t think of a single game that depressed me this much though . This is as bad as it gets. 

The closest thing I can compare it to, personally, is the locker room announcement where Idzik told the team they were keeping Rex. Same feeling of hopelessness.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They told me to tell you they know you’re upset and they aren’t taking offense. Lessons learned tho

You don't have to tell them, they already know.

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Just now, T0mShane said:

The closest thing I can compare it to, personally, is the locker room announcement where Idzik told the team they were keeping Rex. Same feeling of hopelessness.

No when Vinny went down. We were primed to win it all that year. Yea that was brutal. This is as brutal if not more.  

• Haha 1