jETz ##!@# vS rAMz dA GaMe THrreaD is HERe

Maxman

2 minutes ago, genot said:

Trade down. Get a boatload of picks. Build the interior of the o- line. Sign a top flight WR to replace Perriman, who isn't nearly the player Anderson was. And get some help on defense. Rusher. Corner., etc, etc.

Yea , get a boatload of picks for a QB that a team that needs a QB doesn’t want . Not happening, Fields doesn’t have that type of value 

5 minutes ago, greengeek said:

So now we start convincing ourselves that Fields is actually better than Lawrence. We have until the draft to delude ourselves. Piece of cake.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Fields isn’t worth it. Even if Darnold isn’t good, Fields isn’t the guy. Ohio State only played six games. Watch the two vs Indiana and Northwestern and tell me if you think Fields should be throwing a football at the next level against NFL corners. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This is the worst. It's absolutely hopeless. I honestly think I'm done. You build up an addiction to things after forty years but this, I can't do this to myself anymore.

49 years I’ve been through a lot ...this is right up there . Maybe the worst actually. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetluv58 said:

Now watch us win more games and screw up more draft picks. Then CJ or WJ can say we’re moving in the right direction. Gase stays. Sam stays.

Please see my last weeks post where I said the team would win 3 and we will draft 6 or 7.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Icer said:

We're going to hire some bum retread off the scrap heap to come here and save Sam Darnold in Year 4. Unreal, this team is ******* cursed

As opposed to hiring a rookie HC who would destroy Trevor Lawrence. When was the last time the Jets hired a "retread"?