Bozo The Clown

Thai Jet

4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Used to bug the hell out of me when I watched other kids that couldn't at least hit bucket #3 on the Grand Prize Game. 

Pathetic. 

I would have thrown overhand for bucket #4 and beyond.  Never. NEVER, saw a kid try it...

Also pathetic.

The fact that I know what you are talking about lets me know that I am older than I believe in my head........ :) 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Used to bug the hell out of me when I watched other kids that couldn't at least hit bucket #3 on the Grand Prize Game. 

Pathetic. 

I would have thrown overhand for bucket #4 and beyond.  Never. NEVER, saw a kid try it...

Also pathetic.

Had to toss very softly.  Those buckets were hard and those ping pong balls would bounce right out if it landed directly in the bottom from a hard toss.  Almost had to bank it in once you hit bucket number 4. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Had to toss very softly.  Those buckets were hard and those ping pong balls would bounce right out if it landed directly in the bottom from a hard toss.  Almost had to bank it in once you hit bucket number 4. 

Exactly.   Throw overhand with intention to hit the far side of the inside of the bucket. 

It can't bounce out if it doesnt first go in.  Underhand is way more difficult to aim with a ping pong ball.

On 2/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, #27TheDominator said:

RIP.  My son knocked the air out of his punching bag last week. 

8d0df7f3a9d750a527404849da82ca96.jpg

Helicopter that shi t, baby. Anyone 50+ knows what I'm talking about. We used to practically give each other concussions. It was a weapon that posed as a weapon, believe it.