Maxman

inactive: 

RB La'Mical Perine
RB Josh Adams
CB Jason Pinnock
LB Quincy Williams
WR Keelan Cole
DL Jonathan Marshall

Sucks that Cole is out. He is an important piece of the offensive for us. Hopefully Smith/ Mims/ can fill in on the outside, and we see the Davis of PS. I think Moore will be the factor for us though. He has a good day ( and DL pressures Sam), we can win.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

***official Jetnation Announcement!!***

The season starts today. It’s the beginning of something special and it’s about time! Thanks to most of you participating in our JN Captain silent election we have the perfect leader for this season. A guy who has shown time and time again to be a class act, someone who leads by example. He represents this board exactly the way it was intended to be represented. Without further Ado.. I give you your 2021 Jetnation Captain..

ZachEY

@ZachEY

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Dude, Jason LaCanfora is a liar. It's honestly amazing that he still has a job.  This entire article is pure and utter bull sh*t.  lol.  Honestly, who ever employees this dude should be ashamed of themselves.  He's a total fraud and he's had it for the Jags for years.   This is the same dude that guaranteed Coughlin would be their coach 2 years ago, you know, when they fired him. 

He's a liar.  Flat out.  He should have all credentials pulled. Pure hack. No different than Incarcerated Bob.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFapono said:

Dude, Jason LaCanfora is a liar. It's honestly amazing that he still has a job.  This entire article is pure and utter bull sh*t.  lol.  Honestly, who ever employees this dude should be ashamed of themselves.  He's a total fraud and he's had it for the Jags for years.   This is the same dude that guaranteed Coughlin would be their coach 2 years ago, you know, when they fired him. 

He's a liar.  Flat out.  He should have all credentials pulled. Pure hack. No different than Incarcerated Bob.

I dont think La Canfora has ever had a scoop come true but saying Urban is tightly strung, unhinged and going crazy about Wins/Losses is easily believable 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

***official Jetnation Announcement!!***

The season starts today. It’s the beginning of something special and it’s about time! Thanks to most of you participating in our JN Captain silent election we have the perfect leader for this season. A guy who has shown time and time again to be a class act, someone who leads by example. He represents this board exactly the way it was intended to be represented. Without further Ado.. I give you your 2021 Jetnation Captain..

ZachEY

@ZachEY

I humbly accept this new username and honor.

tEYbow

gEYno

teddEY

ZachEY

In my prior two captaincies, I have stewarded us through some difficult waters.

I won't let you all down.

GO JETS!

• Haha 4

Just now, Icer said:

I dont think La Canfora has ever had a scoop come true but saying Urban is tightly strung, unhinged and going crazy about Wins/Losses is easily believable 

He hasnt because he's a liar who makes sh*t up out of thin air.  When he made up that Coughlin lie, he actually agreed to come on a local Jax radio show to talk about it.  Mind you, the guys who run this show know Tom personally, they're golf buddies and sit on the board of his J-fund.  So when he starts pressing Jason on the show about his sources, Jason starts becoming a little hot headed bitch about it and eventually, they call him a flat out liar and he screamed at them, "loose my number, no more breaking news for you idiots", lmfao.  Dude is a liar and this is a HUGE lie.

I've got a lot of close friends with legit inside ties to the Jags, it's a bit of a honeymoon phase out there.  Urban is actually very humble and it's why he hired so many experienced NFL coaches, he knows he needs to learn the nuances of the NFL and it's nothing but peaches and cream.  We'll see if that persists after the losing starts but that is where they are right now.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Hey you and me both my man. Thanks for making me feel like less of an abusive parent. I mean, still abusive, but not uniquely so.

My wife is a Bills fan,  BOOOOOOO, and my daughter has been wearing Jets gear since birth.  She's 3 now and recently she's been saying,  "Lets Go Buffalo", bc her mom is an a*shole. So I told her that if you're a Bills fan they make you get needles and if you're a Jets fan you get to do and buy fun stuff. I ordered her a Jets dress and this morning she asked if it was delivered yet  I think I won this battle for now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1