2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new. Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Its been a week from hell for me but today changes all that J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS  ***      

Posted Images

I think either Darnold is going to light us up or he's going to be awful. There is no in-between. 
Ultimately I think the Panthers coaching staff is going to try to hide him this game

He always seemed to crack under pressure for us, so hopefully its the second option. More pressure on him than Zach... playing Vs Sam is no more pressure than any other team for his first start.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Meh, all you did was add EY to Zach.  My name change is way cooler but it's all good.  EY is a great at leading us through terrible seasons! 

You work with the tools you’ve got.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I have the Jets d going in all my draft kings lineups today.  They are going to destroy darnold.

Bold move.....could be genius might hurt you....I’m leaning towards the latter but I hope you’re right 

All my paid streams let me down.  

Using DWCs link.  I'll pour a 40 out for him 

Get an iptv subscription. It gives you all the local CBS, FOX stations across the country so you can watch the games
  • Upvote 1