Introducing myself

Jetfuel66

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Decided that crying alone in the corner all these years was no longer working for ya huh?

lol no worries, you can now openly shed tears like the rest of us.

I actually was on this site before years ago but took an extended break.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

IMG-2610.jpg

Standing naked in front of a mirror, with a candle in one hand and a glass of milk in the other, read this tweet aloud three times and you are hereby enshrined in the club. 

SAR I

#remainrelentless
#justgetbetterbaby

Does it matter which hand the candle is in....Lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Good morning fellow Jets sufferers, I have been lurking on this site for many years but never joined in the discussions until now. I have been a Jets fan since 1974 when my Uncle was watching the Jets play the Bears and I saw Joe Namath. I was hooked ever since. 

My Uncle and I had season tickets from 1980, until 1988 when I moved to Florida. My Uncle still has our seats and I go up when I can to catch a game.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the crew, and say that I look forward to interacting on this site.

Thank you,

James

Run Away Run Away Run Away!!!!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Good morning fellow Jets sufferers, I have been lurking on this site for many years but never joined in the discussions until now. I have been a Jets fan since 1974 when my Uncle was watching the Jets play the Bears and I saw Joe Namath. I was hooked ever since. 

My Uncle and I had season tickets from 1980, until 1988 when I moved to Florida. My Uncle still has our seats and I go up when I can to catch a game.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the crew, and say that I look forward to interacting on this site.

Thank you,

James

I guess if you can stomach reading the likes of SAR1 and KEVINC855, you can handle anything...

Just kidding fella's keep your panties on...

Thank you,

James

The first step is recognizing that you have a problem, and you've just done that. Welcome. 

Thank you,

James

Where in Florida?