Introducing myself

Jetfuel66

7 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Good morning fellow Jets sufferers, I have been lurking on this site for many years but never joined in the discussions until now. I have been a Jets fan since 1974 when my Uncle was watching the Jets play the Bears and I saw Joe Namath. I was hooked ever since. 

My Uncle and I had season tickets from 1980, until 1988 when I moved to Florida. My Uncle still has our seats and I go up when I can to catch a game.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the crew, and say that I look forward to interacting on this site.

Thank you,

James

A true fan shows up and shows his pride when the team is arguably the worst it's ever been.

Hello and welcome, James.

Where you at in Florida?  Lots of us here...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Good morning fellow Jets sufferers, I have been lurking on this site for many years but never joined in the discussions until now. I have been a Jets fan since 1974 when my Uncle was watching the Jets play the Bears and I saw Joe Namath. I was hooked ever since. 

My Uncle and I had season tickets from 1980, until 1988 when I moved to Florida. My Uncle still has our seats and I go up when I can to catch a game.

I just wanted to introduce myself to the crew, and say that I look forward to interacting on this site.

Thank you,

James

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  Made me sick.  If they’re not careful it won’t be just the players that want to leave MetLife Stadium. 

SAR I

I guess when Your GM publicly says it’s not about winning but getting better it has its effect. 

JD is a terrible leader in addition to a bad talent evaluator. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Jetfuel66 said:

Thank you,

James

Don't let the hyper negativity of some here get to you. We can still turn this season around. Welcome, unless you are planning to be a troll

46 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Welcome back DWC!  

J/K, welcome dude. Just make sure that before you start any threads, they are approved by Mr. Thread cop, @joewilly12

This is false misleading condescending information being provided by @Bronx

I am not a thread police officer. 

Only thing I ask is if you want to make something an  *** official thread *** you add the 3 asterisks. 

Thanks 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

A true fans shows up and shows his pride when the team is arguably the worst it's ever been.

Hello and welcome, James.

Where you at in Florida?  Lots of us here...

I am currently in Hobe Sound. Lived in Jupiter for many years.

East coast near West Palm.

You?