Grown men.

9 minutes ago, the Claw said:

He’s not wrong, but I really wanted him to show some passion after the refs blew those roughing-the-passer calls. He needed to get in their faces, even if he got ejected. Show some friggin heart.

Serious question: do we know that he wasn't angry and in the refs faces? I watched the game and don't remember any shot of him on the sideline at that time. Now, in the 2nd half he was a zombie....staring off into the distance like Adam Gase staring at a clipboard.....as I saw in several shots of him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And you can’t just put that toothpaste back in the tube, either. Once the players figure out you’re a soft touch, it’s over for you. It would explain why a lot of these dudes have regressed so much.

Still perplexed over the approach during training camp.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Because he was allegedly a fiery coach and he’s been mute and the team is flat as a pancake every week

Because you saw some highlights of him  yelling as a DC?

Also, he’s yelling all the time on the sidelines. Rips into refs on bad calls. You don’t see it on tv because pretty much every coach does it and it’s not a big deal.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“I was told my team would come pre-motivated” isn’t what you’d expect your “All Gas No Brakes” meathead coach to say.

This is a pretty meat-headed take on it, frankly. 

He’s not saying he doesn’t expect to have to motivate the team. He’s saying yelling and screaming isn’t as motivating as Frankie from Staten Island thinks it is.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

what a joke....they brought him for his firey attitude and he looks dead, or at the very least undisturbed, in the sideline....he is the muslim Bowles

I wondered how soon the Muslim comments would emerge… quite a few today. 

• Thumb Down 1

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

And you can’t just put that toothpaste back in the tube, either. Once the players figure out you’re a soft touch, it’s over for you. It would explain why a lot of these dudes have regressed so much.

This, I agree with.

The theatrics of yelling are just that though. Theatrics. 

Are we discussing his expectation setting and standards? Or are we discussing his choice as to whether he needs to yell? These aren’t the same.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Be ether for the team if Woody leverage some power over that. It’s why the Pats get those calls and we don’t. It’s not the coach throwing tantrums, it’s the billionaires pulling strings.

100% FU to Woody.  Pull this on Dak Prescott and Jerry Jones just might have someone killed...

• Upvote 1