I’d be very worried if I was a Bengals fan

Opponents are aware of our early struggles. Their mindset is probably go all out first half then watch us press to stay respectable while cruising to a dub. We have yet to show positive results in the face of adversity. Will address this again in November. Can't imagine another loss by that margin this year. Some type of pride shown is expected but... a win this week is premature. We have to get to playing competitive first.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

And this has been the laughing point in the NFL on all networks. “How in the world did the Titans lose to the Jets. You gotta be kidding me”.  No Respect.

2A60E701-09C9-434F-A3BA-AFB5C84E519A.jpeg

Honestly last years team literally proved the saying,”broken clock right twice a day!” after beating two playoff teams, 

16 hours ago, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

As Terrance Mann said to Ray Kinsella early in Field Of Dreams..."you're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists aren't you?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

17/8 TD to INT is turnover machine!! lol and the Jets D is creating turnovers left and right!!!

He nearly leads the NFL in ints. Threw bone headed picks in OT to lose game. Had a sequence of 3 consecutive passes with picks. He is awesome but is still a young QB that is prone to bad stretches and stupid mistakes. If the Jets catch him on a bad day it’s possible that it could turn the tide. Just discussing potential outcomes don’t understand your attitude here.

2 minutes ago, Pichula said:

He nearly leads the NFL in ints. Threw bone headed picks in OT to lose game. Had a sequence of 3 consecutive passes with picks. He is awesome but is still a young QB that is prone to bad stretches and stupid mistakes. If the Jets catch him on a bad day it’s possible that it could turn the tide. Just discussing potential outcomes don’t understand your attitude here.

Attitude?  I commented on your post that I thought was funny and silly w/ facts. 

The Jets havent turned a QB over once, on the entire season.  The idea that's is starting Sunday because Burrow is turnover prone, is laughable to me.  The Jets are the easiest pitch and catch D in the league. 

14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Attitude?  I commented on your post that I thought was funny and silly w/ facts. 

The Jets havent turned a QB over once, on the entire season.  The idea that's is starting Sunday because Burrow is turnover prone, is laughable to me.  The Jets are the easiest pitch and catch D in the league. 

Ok so the Jets end the season with zero picks? I recall multiple easy pick opps the last two games that defenders simply dropped. 

22 hours ago, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

You, my friend, are high. Very, very high. Go lay down until you come down.