I’d be very worried if I was a Bengals fan

2 hours ago, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

the same Mike White who threw 2 int when the pats defense was playing soft?

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Definitely a classic trap game for them coming off of the blowout victory in Baltimore - I expect them to play down to our level for about a half - but then they will wake up, make some big plays, and win comfortably in for the 4th, IMO. 

Jets have been outscored 51-0 in the first quarter of games. Personally, I fully expect the Jets are going to offer no resistance early and often against an actually good team. 

9 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Jets have been outscored 51-0 in the first quarter of games. Personally, I fully expect the Jets are going to offer no resistance early and often against an actually good team. 

This would be logical, but the Jets are rarely logical. The only good game they played all year was against the Titans. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DrFrasierCrane said:

The Bengals are walking into a buzzsaw on Sunday. CJ Mosley, Coach Saleh, and Coach Ulbrich will have the defense running around and playing out of its mind. 

On offense Mike White will have a full week to practice with the starters. He will stay in the pocket better than Zach and allow the genius of Mike LaFleur to transpire on the field. 

The Bengals are a young team that are still learning how to win. The Jets will teach them a lesson that you need to bring it every week in this league.

#AGNB!! 

troll trolling GIF

3 hours ago, DrFrasierCrane said:

#AGNB!! 

I can definitely see a let down game for the Bengals

I have to say, this is about the most creative attempt to troll that I have seen in a long time. You can't  ban him for writing a long post about how the Jets are going to win but it still riles up people. We are starting White at QB who basically showed everyone he can't  throw the ball past 10 yards with any kind of zip on it, I mean he makes Pennington's arm look good and we are taking on arguably the best QB in the league vs a D that is arguably  the worst yet we are going to teach these Bengals about losing.

Can't  wait until this thread gets to page 5.