Ok, I believe.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Garrett Wilson had three catches for 27 yards. Elijah Moore had one catch on four target for 11 yards. The Dolphins CB1 didn’t play a snap in this game. Someone should ask those dudes how great it is to play with such a FQB.

20221003_193252.thumb.jpg.aafd26a66ba2ba7e5b18368832fc179c.jpg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Garrett Wilson had three catches for 27 yards. Elijah Moore had one catch on four target for 11 yards. The Dolphins CB1 didn’t play a snap in this game. Someone should ask those dudes how great it is to play with such a FQB.

Need to get both of those WRs more involved. But the no mistakes is key. Work in progress, jury still out. Against Bills, Garrett Wilson has to be a big part of the offense to keep up with that offense. 

The one sack where he did the "Madden" backing up thing; has to stop doing that and get rid of the ball. 

Also, the play where he had a gimme 1st down in the flat and went deep heroball pointlessly ; NO. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

I thought Sanchez was a franchise QB after the week 2 win against New England in 2010. We aren’t there yet. That said I’m encouraged after the past two weeks. Arrow pointing up.

This is different.  Those teams were fully loaded.  We have young talent but still are building 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Wilson was about 18 inches away from 3 TD passes. Give it a rest. You and the other dark siders don’t give a rat’s ass about winning football. Go be miserable. I’m enjoying that we have a competitive team to watch. That’s all that matters. 

You're not kidding. Anyone downvoting this is happier "being right" than seeing the Jets do well

Screenshot_20221009_165105.jpg

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, JTJet said:

We just ran for a bazillion rushing TDs and what you took away from that was "Zach is a franchise QB" ? 

That and his just shy of 100 passer rating...

We win.. Zack does by the stats great....

And you complain to many rushing TD's.... Zach ain't the guy...

Find a new shtick bro. 

I'm not saying he is gospel this game but taking what the defense gave him... playing good qb and winning the game.... go complain to your support group! 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Paradis said:

Why does it have to black and white in here all the time. Zach’s played better the last 2 weeks but no where near “great”. You just lose half your audience with that. 

Hall won the day. Zach’s coming along one could say. 

Dude, last season Zach loses this game playing hero ball. He freaking turned into an NFL QB today. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PorP said:

That and his just shy of 100 passer rating...

We win.. Zack does by the stats great....

And you complain to many rushing TD's.... Zach ain't the guy...

Find a new shtick bro. 

I'm not saying he is gospel this game but taking what the defense gave him... playing good qb and winning the game.... go complain to your support group! 

I didnt complain about rushing TDs. I didnt even complain about Zach. 

But coming to the conclusion that he is the franchise after today particularly was just silly. 

Analytical thought. 

Try it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Why does it have to black and white in here all the time. Zach’s played better the last 2 weeks but no where near “really good”. You just lose half your audience with that. 

Hall won the day. Zach’s coming along one could say. 

This. Exactly this. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

You're not kidding. Anyone downvoting this is happier "being right" than seeing the Jets do well

Screenshot_20221009_165105.jpg

No. You need to re-read the thread to see why theres a downvote there. 

Context matters. 

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That drive right after the FG that turned into 17-19 where you just knew the Jets needed points like hell & we’re going to hit the wall on a easy 3 & out and give Miami the chance to take the lead… they didn’t. 

Zach Wilson operated an excellent drive and took us in for points. rookie Zach would of folded.

He’s learning.  That’s all you can ask.  Reducing turnovers.  No turnovers today.

• Upvote 4

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I can't wait until you come crawling back into this forum acting like you've been a believer in this team since day one.  One by one the SOJF losers are coming around.  

One has to leave to "crawl back", and I'm not going anywhere. 

You guys and your binary view of things is hilarious to me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I think everyone agrees that Breece and Sauce are the MVPs but being a game manager for a game win is always a good thing too.  Plus he won us the game last week.  2-0 so far and probably still a little rusty after missing a lot of time 

No disagreement with this post.

• Upvote 1