Ok, I believe.

6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

At least get your pop culture references right man. 

But I will at least credit you with trying on this one. 

You and your T9 should rer-read your posts before critiquing me english Bob

Then when you continue not to understand English 101... we'll have a conversation about understanding...

Tell your T9 to take it easy on you tonight... you're fraaa'geeeel'A

So, in other words, your view is, yes, the disappearance of the best looking offense weapon we’ve had in forever is because of coaching.

I look at it as a good thing. Love Garrett Wilson and look forward to him showing up big time when we need that presence in the passing game. Today, another of our young offensive studs lead the way and Breece Hall put the team on his back. Nice that our three wins have literally been G. Wilson, Z. Wilson and B. Hall with some Carter sprinkled in; that really shined separately in each of those wins. When you have more than one weapon, sometimes only utilizing one is enough to win the battle.
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, PorP said:

You and your T9 should rer-read your posts before critiquing me english Bob

Then when you continue not to understand English 101... we'll have a conversation about understanding...

Tell your T9 to take it easy on you tonight... you're fraaa'geeeel'A

See what I did there @JTJet

4 movie references all in the same post....

If you'd ever let your T9 up for air he might be able to clue you in....

5 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

Actually, I believe it is irrelevant in a game that you have 5 rushing TD. Agree to disagree.

Remain skeptical about him but as Parcells said keep doing what’s working until they stop it. When run is working keep running.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Schottenheimer wouldn’t have punched those in because “they expect us to” and he was always trying to show how “innovative” he was. Sometimes the obvious thing is the right thing because it usually works!
The QB did fine today. Did he take over the game? No but he didn’t have to. More importantly he played within himself, extended drives with his arm when he needed to, and didn’t give the ball away. Which is what you do when the run game is humming.

I want to upvote this, but I may have inadvertently down voted because 1) I am not young and tech savvy 2) I am still dizzy from today’s victory, and 3) I have consumed a lot of celebratory brown liquor which prompted me to post at this late hour. In short, great post Man!
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BloodGreen said:

I want to upvote this, but I may have inadvertently down voted because 1) I am not young and tech savvy 2) I am still dizzy from today’s victory, and 3) I have consumed a lot of celebratory brown liquor which prompted me to post at this late hour. In short, great post Man!

I like upvotes but I love downvotes so enjoy your celebration my friend, I’m happy either way.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, FootballLove said:

I also saw Carter (at least twice) step up and take on a blitzer twice his size...brought him to a standstill giving Zack an extra 1-2 seconds to fire. Carter's ability to take on a blitzer is probably why he's on the field so much. Carter stays in to protect, Hall goes out for a pass. Or Zack dumps off to Carter if everyone is covered. I like how LeFleur is using 2 backs.

I'll take the good with the bad there, especially given the final game result, but wasn't Carter the one who totally let the blitzer make a bee line for Wilson on the 17-yard sack? 

• Upvote 2

Two passing TD's stopped at the one.
Let's stop just looking at stats and pretend like we actually watched the game.  
Silly...

50/50 as to whether those result in a pass or run TD on the stat sheet. Bottom line is cross the goal line and that’s exactly what the Jets did. Pretty sweet!The pass plays were the catalyst to running touchdowns, next week it could be vice versa, if the results are the same who cares?

15 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'll take the good with the bad there, especially given the final game result, but wasn't Carter the one who totally let the blitzer make a bee line for Wilson on the 17-yard sack? 

Yup.  Completely whiffed.

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Garrett Wilson had three catches for 27 yards. Elijah Moore had one catch on four target for 11 yards. The Dolphins CB1 didn’t play a snap in this game. Someone should ask those dudes how great it is to play with such a FQB.

I never thought I'd see you complain about 40 points on offense because some WRs didn't get enough targets. lol

christmas vacation GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, PorP said:

See what I did there @JTJet

4 movie references all in the same post....

If you'd ever let your T9 up for air he might be able to clue you in....

You really think you understand humor dont you? 

It's almost cute. 

It's funny that you think T9 is a movie reference too. 

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

5 hours ago, FootballLove said:

Could be, I block those things out.

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Yup.  Completely whiffed.

The direction of the play action fake didn't really give him a chance. He was past him before he could ever get in position to block him. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Garrett Wilson had three catches for 27 yards. Elijah Moore had one catch on four target for 11 yards. The Dolphins CB1 didn’t play a snap in this game. Someone should ask those dudes how great it is to play with such a FQB.

Plus 99 QB rating and 10 yards per attempt.   He wasn't great but at no time in that game did he have to be great.  Last week when they needed him to be great to win he was great in crunch time.  This week they need the game managed and a couple of big plays and he got them.  

Not sure what your complaint is.  The NY Jets just got two weeks of very good QB play for the first time in about a bazzillion years.  

13 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Plus 99 QB rating and 10 yards per attempt.   He wasn't great but at no time in that game did he have to be great.  Last week when they needed him to be great to win he was great in crunch time.  This week they need the game managed and a couple of big plays and he got them.  

Not sure what your complaint is.  The NY Jets just got two weeks of very good QB play for the first time in about a bazzillion years.  

Wilson attempted only 21 passes and completed 14.  There were no risky or ‘bad’ throws.  Yet people still complain about this b/c he didn’t throw for 400 yards.  Sometimes it’s easy to forget what the ultimate goal is here, which is to get a lead, run the ball and play good defense.  Create turnovers.  Control the clock.  Play smart football.  Not get your qb killed.  Basically everything that happened yesterday.  

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

That also had a heaping helping of Wilson doing the "Madden" backing up thing. One of the few misntakes he made .  Needs to get rid of the ball there instead of that. 

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

That also had a heaping helping of Wilson doing the "Madden" backing up thing. One of the few misntakes he made .  Needs to get rid of the ball there instead of that. 

Wilson literally had no time on that play but he should have just taken the sack instead of running back.