Connor Hughes vs DWC

Irish Jet

14 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think that is literally DWC's motto.  Won't stop, can't stop.  Right, wrong, good, bad, annoying as ****, he just keeps plodding forward like Tex Cobb.

He is the perfect example of what I have never got and likely will never get about the internet.  I can’t tell if he does all of this as a bit or he really believes it and just sits back and soaks in all the “owning” he does.  And I’m not sure which would bother me more.

It’s funny to a degree, and unsettling to a degree. There are millions of DWCs and that legitimately bothers me.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Trotter said:

Brown shoes with blue suit - no bueno.

9 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Not true my friend

12 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I understand.

it is a very popular look.

just not for me.

I think the shoes look fine with that suit.

"Black shoes only" with a blue suit (maybe any color suit?) for you?

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think the shoes look fine with that suit.

"Black shoes only" with a blue suit (maybe any color suit?) for you?

Yes although i have worn shoes that are a mix if burgundy and light brown that I have worn with a blue suit but only with a pink shirt

23 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Green Ghost @Trotter

I've not seen fashion discussed like this since @SAR I and the new uniforms. 

Speaking of @SAR I could you imagine the discussion on this board if the jets send out playoff ticket invoices?

there is a real possibility they will do that and the psl discussion/hierarchy would be outstanding

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He is the perfect example of what I have never got and likely will never get about the internet.  I can’t tell if he does all of this as a bit or he really believes it and just sits back and soaks in all the “owning” he does.  And I’m not sure which would bother me more.

It’s funny to a degree, and unsettling to a degree. There are millions of DWCs and that legitimately bothers me.

Exactly. That's my biggest issue with platforms like Twitter, and especially the current not-so-moderated version of Twitter. It gives people like DWC a platform to do one or the other of the two things you mentioned, and then I have to see it in my feed as people re-tweet the nonsense. Online nutjobs "dunking" on each other, for real or as a bit.

• Upvote 1

But hey, DWC is a Mike White expert because living in Florida, Tampa Bay to be exact, he "watched almost every USF game (right here in Tampa) and for 2 years, (he) witnessed a kid QB who stink due to atrocious decision making."

Meaning, I suppose, the 15 starts in 2 years before transferring to Western Kentucky. One of which was 5 starts as a true freshman in 2013. But yeah, DWC was scouting him 9 years ago for sure. 

23 hours ago, tfine said:

Connor comes off as a narcissistic egomaniac. When the “I have this…what do you have?” is your best response to being called out, you know you’ve lost. Have to side with DWC on this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

What’s funny is he spends his job trying to provoke these types of reactions from Zach Wilson.

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

Speaking of @SAR I could you imagine the discussion on this board if the jets send out playoff ticket invoices?

there is a real possibility they will do that and the psl discussion/hierarchy would be outstanding

Where is that guy, anyway?  Didn't @Maxman say he had spoken to him during the offseason and that he was going to return once the regular season started?  (Something like that).

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Where is that guy, anyway?  Didn't @Maxman say he had spoken to him during the offseason and that he was going to return once the regular season started?  (Something like that).

I don’t know but if the jets ever do send out playoff ticket invoices, that thread with sar would rival the someday Braxton berrios 

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh DWC, the time he said I was faking my wife's cancer for public sympathy. Ten years of chemo, radiation, immunology, ten surgeries and hundreds of visits to three different hospitals.

Yeah you got us buddy, it is all a scam.

I like to think I am pretty tolerant. Have had people call me every name in the book. Try to end those exchanges with sorry you feel that way and we will leave a light on for you. Had people curse me out and not get banned.

But DWC?  That scumbag can rot in hell. He is a piece of shit, used to message me all the time that he is praying for us and I always tried to help him manage his emotions as a poster.

Then he has the nerve to do what he did.

Total low life and karma is a real thing. He will get what he has coming to him, if he hasn't already I am sure.

Damn, uncharacteristic but totally understandable. Those of us that are human and still here have you Lauren and your  family in our hearts and prayers. Hang in there Boss! 

• Upvote 3