Zach played better against the Bills.

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I know. So many positive things happen when Zach runs. What are you you, some kind of moron bringing that up? Zachs running around like a headless chicken is one of his worst traits. 

1-2 since we benched Zach. This team better start winning, cause all I heard all year long was that Wilson was literally Satan and holding this team back. Meanwhile we went 5-2 with Wilson and are most likely missing the playoffs with White.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Zach wouldn't have taken those hits cause he can actually run. White's a statue back there.

Jesus....Are we going to have to completely SUFFER for another ten years about THE WORST starting QB in the league like we did for a decade after Pennington left us?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

1-2 since we benched Zach. This team better start winning, cause all I heard all year long was that Wilson was literally Satan and holding this team back. Meanwhile we went 5-2 with Wilson and are most likely missing the playoffs with White.

We played 2 of the top 4 teams in the NFL the last 2 weeks and took them both to the final drive.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, artemusclyde said:

You really are something.  We were out of this game due to our OL playing like trash and Flacco as well as MC fumbling.  We nearly beat the Vikes. All Zach ever did for the most part is hand off.  3 of his 5 wins he threw no TDs and under 200 yards in 2. It think the 3rd was 210 and no TDs. I mean wtf makes you think Zach would have played better. He loses both of these games as well but we would just be completely  uncompetitive.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Zach wouldn't have taken those hits cause he can actually run. White's a statue back there.

Zach will win games when he can make the easy throw. Unfortunately Zach can't hit those plays which is what stalled our offense out so much with him at the helm. We were very lucky to have Breece for half of Zach's games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Yet a slightly higher average per attempt than White vs the Bills.  Double the points.  And a win. 

Dude, one of the most recent times we saw Zach Wilson, he whined about the wind.

White just put his body on the line for the love of the game and team and is in the f**king hospital right now after leading one drive after another in miserable Canadian weather with busted ribs.

Take the GD L already.  Your boy is trash, no one in or out of that building outside of a few cultists like him, and barring a miraculous career turnaround and personality change, he's done here.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Jets are 5-2 with Zach. So far we're 1-2 with White. The media and every White fanboy out their told me this was a playoff team if we benched Zach. So far, we keep losing and are heading towards a worse record then we had with Zach.

First year watching football bud?

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You really are something.  We were out of this game due to our OL playing like trash and Flacco as well as MC fumbling.  We nearly beat the Vikes. All Zach ever did for the most part is hand off.  3 of his 5 wins he threw no TDs and under 200 yards in 2. It think the 3rd was 210 and no TDs. I mean wtf makes you think Zach would have played better. He loses both of these games as well but we would just be completely  uncompetitive.  

Sounds like excuses to me. 1-2, meanwhile 5-2 with Zach. We beat the Bears though, so you White fans have that going for you. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Somehow I feel like the loss of Quinnen, Davis, and turnovers cause by backups in Remmers, Flacco, and Carter MAY have played a hand in this.

Come on man.  They put up 10 points.

Mike White wasn't good today.  It's okay, honestly - he'll have more chances - he's been mostly solid.  I have faith he can turn it around.

But sometimes it's tough sledding against good defenses.  That's the nature of the NFL. 

14 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Jets are 5-2 with Zach. So far we're 1-2 with White. The media and every White fanboy out their told me this was a playoff team if we benched Zach. So far, we keep losing and are heading towards a worse record then we had with Zach.

And your point is what? You make no point. Bills and Vikes could very well be facing each other in the Super Bowl. We crushed the Bears with White. We played a really competitive game in really lousy weather with White today, and if not for a few gaffs, it could have been a closer game.  Zach was GOD AWFUL against the Pats.  3 yards passing. THREE. On Two THREE. That will get you placed on the inactive list for 3 weeks in a row.  Right now, Mike White gives the Jets the best chance to win.  If White is too banged up to play next week, then go back to Zach. Saleh would have no choice. Starting Flacco or Streveler would be really  a wild indictment on Zach.  Bottom line is, But Zach needs to sit for as long as is necessary until he gets his stuff together.  I personally didn't want to see Zach until his 3rd year. I would have sat him for 2 years.  He obviously is way to raw and inexperienced.  

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Come on man.  They put up 10 points.

Mike White wasn't good today.  It's okay, honestly - he'll have more chances - he's been mostly solid.  I have faith he can turn it around.

But sometimes it's tough sledding against good defenses.  That's the nature of the NFL. 

He was good today, not great. But you guys all thought he'd throw another 4 ints bc you kept pointing to this game as the make or break game. According to your expectations he played awesome. 

• Upvote 3

Sounds like excuses to me. 1-2, meanwhile 5-2 with Zach. We beat the Bears though, so you White fans have that going for you. 

You're not a Jets fan. You are a Zach fan boy and care nothing for this teams future. Zach doesn't  have the footwork of a high-school  QB, he routinely  misses open receivers, he runs even before the pressure gets to him and when he runs, he never has a positive play, and he messes up play calls. There was one play he handed off to MC when it was clearly a a pass play. Carter looked shocked that he had the ball, but this is the guy you want for the Jets QB. Unreal. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, choon328 said:

He was good today, not great. But you guys all thought he'd throw another 4 ints bc you kept pointing to this game as the make or break game. According to your expectations he played awesome. 

Actually I thought he was going to have a big game today.  I thought coming off the second half he had in MN. would carry over to Buffalo.  I expected the Jets to win today.

I was disappointed in a bunch of things today - Mike White was only one of the many things that disappointed me today.

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You're not a Jets fan. You are a Zach fan boy and care nothing for this teams future. Zach doesn't  have the footwork of a high-school  QB, he routinely  misses open receivers, he runs even before the pressure gets to him and when he runs, he never has a positive play, and he messes up play calls. There was one play he handed off to MC when it was clearly a a pass play. Carter looked shocked that he had the ball, but this is the guy you want for the Jets QB. Unreal. 

Lol please, you White fanboys were rooting for the Jets to lose cause you hated Zach with a passion cause the media doesn't like him. Meanwhile, we were winning with him and losing with White. Everybody and their mother making excuses for this team when White's playing and saying we'll be good next year cause we'll probably miss the playoffs since we benched Zach. Nah man, I'm not letting that sh*t slide, all year long I had to listen to you idiots crying about Zach and how this is a playoff team. Well, this playoff team has a worse record without Zach then it does with and is set to miss the playoffs. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Actually I thought he was going to have a big game today.  I thought coming off the second half he had in MN. would carry over to Buffalo.  I expected the Jets to win today.

I was disappointed in a bunch of things today - Mike White was only one of the many things that disappointed me today.

The Jets were never going to sweep the Bills this year. The Dolphins is the team they're going to sweep.

23 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

So 2 yards in an entire half of football makes the Jets more likely to win than Mike Whites effort today? Haha, you are literally Satan 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Lol please, you White fanboys were rooting for the Jets to lose cause you hated Zach with a passion cause the media doesn't like him. Meanwhile, we were winning with him and losing with White. Everybody and their mother making excuses for this team when White's playing and saying we'll be good next year cause we'll probably miss the playoffs since we benched Zach. Nah man, I'm not letting that sh*t slide, all year long I had to listen to you idiots crying about Zach and how this is a playoff team. Well, this playoff team has a worse record without Zach then it does with. 

"Artemus, what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it."

I agree if comparing the two bills games and quarterback's productions.  Zach seemed like a different QB that game, showed me a little somethin somethin.  Seems as though everyone  freaked out after the second pats game..thought things would smooth out for Zach after that with belichick in the rear view, didn't think coach would cave in to pressure.  Bills QB seemed to be encouraging Zach before first game..man, what other teams must think of our franchise.  Another f#@king mess, seems as though we just don't need success.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

So 2 yards in an entire half of football makes the Jets more likely to win than Mike Whites effort today? Haha, you are literally Satan 

Get back to me when White starts winning games. Cause we were winning with Zach and are now losing with White. Oh, but Zach was mean to the media and is rich, so I guess that means we should roll with White.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Lol please, you White fanboys were rooting for the Jets to lose cause you hated Zach with a passion cause the media doesn't like him. Meanwhile, we were winning with him and losing with White. Everybody and their mother making excuses for this team when White's playing and saying we'll be good next year cause we'll probably miss the playoffs since we benched Zach. Nah man, I'm not letting that sh*t slide, all year long I had to listen to you idiots crying about Zach and how this is a playoff team. Well, this playoff team has a worse record without Zach then it does with and is set to miss the playoffs. 

Yeah, two losses everyone expected, somehow ZW was going to win inspite of how awful he is.  It's a conspiracy. Team will be lining up this offseason to steal him. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, artemusclyde said:

Is it then your view than Zach Wilson wins not only the Bears game, but one or both of the Vikings/Bills games if he had been retained as starter?

• Upvote 1