Zach played better against the Bills.

The Bills had Von Miller in the first game.  

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach led the offense to 20 points.  
Mike White led the offense to 10 points.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

Start Zach.  Mike White QB2.  

16BD59E2-2066-4A69-85D3-4566FA3DFC39.jpeg

C056D078-A9D7-427B-9A75-5E1BE7FD0112.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 44
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 6
  • More Ugh 5
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Average yards per attempt are a slight edge to Zach, but basically the same.  White threw for more yards on way more attempts.  

Zach was elusive and could add yards with his legs. Mike White was a battered statue. 

Zach led the team to a victory.  Mike White does a nice job getting statz between the 20’s. 

You should go read the Mike White thread

5 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Von Miller is not the player he was.

Buffalo's D got a huge boost today with the return of Milano. Outstanding player and the heartbeat of their D. 

Von Miller had as many pressures as their next 3 or 4 guys combined this year. He also had 8 sacks in 11 games. He’s still very good

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Lol, gonna pretend that the Michael carter and Flacco fumbles didn’t happen? In a game like today, mistakes will be the difference. The jets had a handful, the bills didn’t have any. The better team won. Mike white was not the reason the jets lost today.

Jets keep beating themselves lately. Penalties, fumbles, Mosley jumps the line on 4th down etc. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I'd rather watch the Jets lose, than watch them win with ZW right now. I don't like anything about that kid. If he grows the fck up this summer and shows up looking it -- then we can talk.

Until then, blow. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 2

31 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

We had 136 passing yards man.

Running game was what won the day.

154 passing yards and many 3rd down conversions to keep drives alive. He got the ball out quickly. It's not about stats. 72% completion percentage and he threw some away at the end or it would be more. That was a really good game against a very good defense WITH Von Miller. I like MW too but Zach will be in again very soon - maybe next week because MW is hurt and he keeps the ball too long to make a play instead of living for another down.

• Upvote 1

What an absolutely idiotic thread to have on our Most Informed Jets MessageBoard on the Internet. Remember how those guys over on JI used to always write DUMP , Put this one in the trash? When they didn't like a post? Well let me pretend I'm half my own age and I am writing:

Hey Green Jets and Ham DUMP this thread 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Greensleeves said:

154 passing yards and many 3rd down conversions to keep drives alive. He got the ball out quickly. It's not about stats. 72% completion percentage and he threw some away at the end or it would be more. That was a really good game against a very good defense WITH Von Miller. I like MW too but Zach will be in again very soon - maybe next week because MW is hurt and he keeps the ball too long to make a play instead of living for another down.

Milano and Poyer's impact >> Von Millers impact.  Mike White has elite snap-to-throw time, Wilson has the worst in the NFL.