***The official Saturday games thread ***

Larz

Now it’s ******* obvious.  I don’t even have a horse in the race in this ******* game and it was obvious how fixed it was. The refs were told what to do and they did it. They gave the goddamn game the Minnesota Vikings well guess what the Vikings are not making the Super Bowl just like the bills are not making the Super Bowl because you know what the NFL gods don’t want that to happen that is all.

• Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

How the **** is that roughing lol

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Zebras are literally curating this game.

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

Is that roughing he missed the square inch piece of the qb your allowed to hit today. 

1 hour ago, bostonmajet said:

can't lead with helmet; his helmet hit cousins in face mask - how could it not be called?

@bostonmajet wins the “I understand football” award for today.

Until further notice I’m sticking with my usual position of “IGTs are full of stupid comments… disregard all opinions given, almost nobody here has a clue what they’re watching, or what the rules are.”

• Upvote 1

Vikings LOL. They are the only team in NFL history with a 10-3 or better record with a negative point differential on the season (-1). They've given up one more point than they scored. Now after this game, they're only +2 with an 11-3 record. I guess when they win, they barely win, but when they lose, they get BLOWN OUT!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

@bostonmajet wins the “I understand football” award for today.

Until further notice I’m sticking with my usual position of “IGTs are full of stupid comments… disregard all opinions given, almost nobody here has a clue what they’re watching, or what the rules are.”

lol wut?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Bizarre that this franchise could pack a stadium full of people to cheer this dude on. What a ******* joke.

When you have been losers for so long......

Heck the Jets could get Tom frickin Brady and after about a week of grumbling people would be throwing rose petals at his feet.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No it is not.  Both committed terrible acts.  He did not say they were the SAME.  He indicated that people forget quickly and dismiss bad behavior, totally valid comment on his part.

I have no idea what either of you are trying to say but it's coming off as incredibly ignorant and condescending. They are not even in the same ballpark and the individual context behind the aftermath for both men and the hows/whys of communities forgiving them could not be more different. Shame on the both of you.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Coquito said:

Wow. 

Mike Vick went to jail, owned up to everything, and spent years advocating on behalf of what he did to communities that he believed were ignorant on similar actions. He lobbied Washington for legislation and spent a lifetime repenting. Watson bought his way out of two indictments, had his attorney slander his accusers in the media, settle with them behind closed doors, and then basically admitted to everything because a federal judge called him on his bullsh*t. Not even remotely comparable re: people forgiving their actions.