Ummmmm Gardner Minshew playing

18 minutes ago, Larz said:

Let’s try to get an actual starting QB next year.  Borderline starter/backup not  gonna do it. 

Who? How? Just curious what you think and you’ve probably said it but this sight has been insane lately and hard to keep track of.  I don’t think this is realistic at all and our team is good enough with a competent top 25ish type QB. A strong D and run game is also the ideal environment to bring in young/rookie QBs. We can build a winning culture and have a strong environment for a low end vet starter while constantly taking shots at rookies and only playing them when they are ready or if we get lucky and find a good one. Once that happens, it’s lightening in a bottle. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Should have had pick #2 there.  He’s making some plays, missing some easy ones. 

Frankly, reminds me a little of Zach.  I may have to reconsider my Minshew love. 

He’s 41 TDs to 13 INTs on his career you take that back right now

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, undertow said:

Same people who told me Zach Wilson was awesome a month ago now want Gardner Minshew to be QB1 next year. lol

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

Ummmmm NOooooo !!

Don't say silly things....

I for one wanted Fields drafted and wanted Minshew on the team last summer and if Minshew had been on the team right now we would be headed for the playoffs...

Career stats 63.2% CMP; 41 TD to 12 INT and a QBR of over 93..

Come on man.....! :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Ummmmm NOooooo !!
Don't say silly things....
I for one wanted Fields drafted and wanted Minshew on the team last summer and if Minshew had been on the team right now we would be headed for the playoffs
Come on man.....!
.. but .. fields .. don't we have a RB in Hall already.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk