Zach Leaks Prediction

Wit

Similar to the Same Darnold situation, we will start getting slow leaks how the front office is "conflicted" about Zach and how much talent he has yet to be unlocked. 

JD and Saleh already know, but we need to sucker a team into a decent haul for this kid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Biggs said:

It’s a very good bet for you.   Still I’ll go even up 1 thousand dollars to Doctors Without Borders.  

I’m game but we need to agree what you think “elite” means… 2 out of 3 consecutive seasons top 5 in QBR or QB rating do it for ya? I’ll even say it can be with Rams or any other NFL team.

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’m game but we need to agree what you think “elite” means… 2 out of 3 consecutive seasons top 5 in QBR or QB rating do it for ya? I’ll even say it can be with Rams or any other NFL team.

Sure either stat.  Happy to lose this one.  Happier to win it.   Merry Christmas.  

• Post of the Week 1

I'd think 3 playoff runs would do it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, Biggs said:

It’s a very good bet for you.   Still I’ll go even up 1 thousand dollars to Doctors Without Borders.  

And it has to go down that way: Rams and eite..I will take that.

I should have read the whole post. I see it changed to any team, but you still have found money. 

10 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

There is zero reason for the Jets to trade him for nothing. They will stash him on the roster as the third QB for the next 2 years in the small hope something clicks for him. They invested too much into him to trade him for nothing.

Why burn a roster spot on a dead weight QB3?

If no trade partner is found, cut your losses and move on.  

• Post of the Week 1