Zach Wilson benched. Flacco QB2

pointman

5 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

You need to realize he has to say this.....

If he says "Zach Wilson is done here"....that becomes the story.....and now we have a distraction while this team needs to focus on preparing for Seattle and ultimately our playoff run 

I guess

Or we could have said something like: “we’re evaluating everything like we always do, at every position”

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I love it. If he plays the remaining of the season it will count as his 2nd of 3 to qualify for an NFL pension. 

No issues there.  Hope he gets it.  He's a good kid who gives his all.  I actually really enjoyed the play where he handed the ball off and then helped push the RB forward.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

No issues there.  Hope he gets it.  He's a good kid who gives his all.  I actually really enjoyed the play where he handed the ball off and then helped push the RB forward.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.  

You get people sh*tting on him for passing, but I just like watching the dude play. Theres a energy and intensity around him.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You get people sh*tting on him for passing, but I just like watching the dude play. Theres a energy and intensity around him.

He's fun for a couple of series but I'm confident his act would get old very quickly once the opposing coaches figured out how to contain him. 

And his passing deserves sh-tting on - lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1