Saturday games.

Larz

31 minutes ago, Larz said:

????

holy crap. I’ll show myself out 

Ill Just Leave Tony Hale GIF

I went to nfl.com to see the game times, then i circulated around my usual nfl game channels to see if the game was on (even though i knew there was not supposed to be a morning game).  So I was like a Lemming jumping off the cliff behind you.

Who is the bigger fool, the original fool or the fool that follows the fool to their doom?    ?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

A REAL coach makes a difference. Any shots of Pedersen chest bumping his players or running the stairs?

I’m stlll convinced that if we had the #1 pick two years ago, Pederson would be our coach. You know JD called him the minute he was available but he gave him the “ I need a year off” crap. Funny , as soon as Meyer flamed out and Jax with Lawrence came calling, he wasn’t so burned out anymore. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Mediocre teams, the opposite always happens.  Earlier in the year Washington as going to beat the Giants for sure due to a bye and extra lay off and a win steak etc etc.  Today Tennessee will beat Jax.

I think you are correct sir.

jax story is great but they might be a little young and inexperienced for this game.

I know they don’t have the stats but don’t underestimate tenn defense

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I went to nfl.com to see the game times, then i circulated around my usual nfl game channels to see if the game was on (even though i knew there was not supposed to be a morning game).  So I was like a Lemming jumping off the cliff behind you.

Who is the bigger fool, the original fool or the fool that follows the fool to their doom?    ?

Lol. You guys are lucky it wasn't War of the Worlds. You would have been in your basement trying not to make any noise for fear the aliens would find you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I think you are correct sir.

jax story is great but they might be a little young and inexperienced for this game.

I know they don’t have the stats but don’t underestimate tenn defense

Who are we betting I did terrible last week? lol  KC -8.5 Tenn +6.5 I'm thinking

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

Who are we betting on I did terrible last week? lol

I’m not a big parlay guy but that is what I am doing.

chiefs/tenn both ml. It is 3-1 which is fine for me.

couple of props as well.

I like mahommes anytime td and tenn defense to score a td.

good luck to all that participate

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m not a big parlay guy but that is what I am doing.

chiefs/tenn both ml. It is 3-1 which is fine for me.

couple of props as well.

I like mahommes anytime td and tenn defense to score a td.

good luck to all that participate

I'm not that confident in Tenn they score 15 points a game but I think they will keep it close....think KC blows out the Raiders.  Good Luck

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

A REAL coach makes a difference. Any shots of Pedersen chest bumping his players or running the stairs?

The coach no one wanted on this board when he was available.  He’s made the QB who most called overrated and all hype into a top 10 or better QB.

People are putting themselves on the back for their supposed support of Pederson