Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Alyssa Milano?

First fap ever right there. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Impressive. My first fap was some random topless bimbo running around during the Benny Hill show. I saw her for  3 seconds and that’s all I needed.,

I like where this thread is going.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Don't play selfish JIF . Last game you wanted to lynch the outed Deputy to get info .... You are now basically vanilla town and could provide the best info for town if you are lynched, otherwise we don't know if you or others were up to something. As I stated in an earlier post APE could be scum as well. So your lynch can work two fold and let us know if APE is clean as well and he still has a role right ?

This a really silly and bad comparison.  I suggested a path, I didnt demand it despite the nonsense that went on, that had us vetting a "trap" that was set by the mod.  How that compares to me finding scum and handing it to the town is beyond me.

We are about to enter Day 3, and you want to lynch for "info" and risk town PR's vs. scum hunt.  And the scenario you presented is completely illogical. 

So now I need you to answer 2 questions:

What happens if Ape says, JiF is town, you lynch me, and I'm town?  What conclusion do you make?

or 

What happens if Ape says, JiF is scum, I flip scum.  What conclusion do you make? 

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Boom, boom!  Mr. Logic has planned the next two lynches because omg gambit!  Screw the Lie Detector and whatever the night brings, lets get rid of two potential town PR's! 

Nice try, it just becomes clearer and clearer you're scum. Its a CTM game, at least the subject matter is and CTM always loved the style of play you and APE are trying to pull off here . Like I said JIF remember the deputy . Of course if its you that has to unselfishly provide the info the strategy changes.

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Why do you want scum to know this? 

why does anyone want to know anything in this game. I asked a question let him answer it. Not sure exactly what's so difficult here. You 2 are really off this game I'm pretty sure you're both scum.

You want everyone to believe you took a shot in the dark nailed AVM as scum as the ninja then he half assed fights back and everyone piles on. That's all fine  but since you are now Vanilla town you have to realize you at this stage in the game your lynch gives us the most info. You just want to be trusted and roll to end game while some suspect you were bussing AVM and that's a stupid play for town. We can also get info on APE as well with your lynch so this is a no brainer. 

13 minutes ago, JiFields said:

What happens if Ape says, JiF is town, you lynch me, and I'm town?  What conclusion do you make?

or 

What happens if Ape says, JiF is scum, I flip scum.  What conclusion do you make? 

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Nice try, it just becomes clearer and clearer you're scum. Its a CTM game, at least the subject matter is and CTM always loved the style of play you and APE are trying to pull off here . Like I said JIF remember the deputy . Of course if its you that has to unselfishly provide the info the strategy changes.

You have to answer the question above sir.

10 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Why do you want scum to know this? 

Not sure what that even means. Scum should by all means attempt a kill on APE's life. Lie Detector is a pretty powerful role but with me suspecting APE as scum I'll bet he does not get touched nor will you :)

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

why does anyone want to know anything in this game. I asked a question let him answer it. Not sure exactly what's so difficult here. You 2 are really off this game I'm pretty sure you're both scum.

You want everyone to believe you took a shot in the dark nailed AVM as scum as the ninja then he half assed fights back and everyone piles on. That's all fine  but since you are now Vanilla town you have to realize you at this stage in the game your lynch gives us the most info. You just want to be trusted and roll to end game while some suspect you were bussing AVM and that's a stupid play for town. We can also get info on APE as well with your lynch so this is a no brainer. 

So, lynch town to gain "info", instead of lynch scum.  Solid logic, Smash.  Very town friendly

Now answer those questions, please. 

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Not sure what that even means. Scum should by all means attempt a kill on APE's life. Lie Detector is a pretty powerful role but with me suspecting APE as scum I'll bet he does not get touched nor will you :)

Questions, answer them

23 minutes ago, JiFields said:

You have to answer the question above sir.

37 minutes ago, JiFields said:

So now I need you to answer 2 questions:

or 

1. It should be obvious JIF if you are town that somewhat clears APE 

2. that you're scum and APE is heavily leaning town since a double buss attempt would severely cut into scums numbers losing two players.

This should all be pretty obvious like I already stated.

The sun was setting on a quiet, desolate street when a mysterious figure stepped out of the shadows.

She was wearing a long black coat, a dark hat pulled low, and a pair of cargo shorts that seemed out of place in the cool night air. The figure stepped up to an old, dusty mailbox and opened it, revealing a package inside.

Carefully, she pulled it out and examined the contents. Inside was a one-time bulletproof vest. She smiled and slipped it on, feeling the reassuring weight of the material and the protection it offered her.

She turned to leave, but suddenly stopped as she noticed something else in the mailbox. It was a pair of magic cargo shorts, with a note attached that read: "This is a gift from the gods. Wear this and you will never have to worry about bullets again."

The mysterious figure smiled and slipped on the vest, grateful for the gift. She had a feeling that this was the beginning of something special.

DALL·E 2023-02-07 09.52.10 - An illustration of a woman putting on a bulletproof vest she found in a mailbox that also contains a pair of cargo shorts.png

One of you has just been gifted a 1x BPV by another player!

The sun was just beginning to set as Sally walked up the alley.

She had been searching for CTM all day, but no one seemed to know who he was or where he was. She had heard rumors that he liked to hang out in alleys and she figured this was her best chance of finding him.

As she walked, she heard a loud bang and felt something hit her in the chest. She stumbled and fell to the ground, gasping for breath.

As she lay there, trying to process what had happened, she saw the silhouette of a figure at the end of the alley, holding a gun.

Sally had been shot. She lay there, trying to stay conscious, but the pain was too much. She felt the life draining out of her and, as the darkness overtook her, she knew that this was the end.

Sally was a promiscuous community college student who wanted nothing more than to find CTM and start a new life. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. She had been murdered in an alley, in search of someone she would never find.

image.jpeg.4f4ba006e60c770c54ec003c415b673e.jpeg

The Ape @Integrity28, Town Community College Student (Post Restriction) is dead.

• Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, Arsis said:

I think jif and ape are the last two scum. Jif is godfather and ape is going to try and vet them burn by saying he used a lie detection and jif is telling the truth. The back and forth seems forced.

Also jif multiple times said he was scum so ape would only have to lie detect those posts. This is just for show.

I had them both on my D1 list, so I'm on board with this theory.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

How many times do I need to say I barely read the game before this weekend, lol?

Anyway, you do you.

As many times as you'd like, doesn't mean anybody will believe you.  This is mafia, remember?

11 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'm just glad to have been able to do my part today.

Great team effort... or something.

I forgot you were in the game.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Then he wants to Lynch me before figuring out if I have a 1x ability or not.

Solid plan. Take out the best scum hunters and then play slap dick with the derps left over.

You're complimenting JiF here?  This happens roughly never from you.

Updated Roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. Ape  Town Community College Student (Post Restriction), Killed N2
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. @Beaver
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. @BallinPB
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. @Jets Voice of Reason
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. @Smashmouth
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

13 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Granted 80 being 80, but no red flags raised for either of you on the other's character/role, claimed or hinted? JiF is claiming town whore, while Ape has been posting for days about being bent over every desk on campus.

@JiFields answer here? You’re saying you’re the resident town whore, did Ape posting all game as a character that seems to fit your claimed role ring any alarm bells?

51 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

1. It should be obvious JIF if you are town that somewhat clears APE 

2. that you're scum and APE is heavily leaning town since a double buss attempt would severely cut into scums numbers losing two players.

This should all be pretty obvious like I already stated.

None of this is logical or makes any sense.  This is narrative building to form trains on townies and pings to high hell. 

14 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Well, we were right on the post restriction piece, lol.

And he lied about everything else.  Not surprising.  Literally could have accidentally cleared a potential scum and doesn't realize how bad that is?

Ouch.

If you're really town, you're playing awful.  He was clearly providing cover for me.  It was the night phase.  Why would he share that info? 

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Ape @Integrity28, Town Community College Student (Post Restriction) is dead.

@jgb this is the proper way to sacrifice yourself for the greater good and info. Never lie as town unless it cannot hurt the town. They wasted their shot on STD Barbie and I’m a fukkin baller.

suck my dick GIF

Suck it scum!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2