Babe wake up, NYJ posted new A Rodgers videos

18 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He looked so bad last year, I think I'd pass. 

For as bad as Teddy looked, it was better than anything Zach has ever done. In this 1 or 2 year Rodgers window, if he were to go down for small portions of the season, I'd rather have Teddy fill in and try to keep us afloat than have Zach fill in and immediately drown us. I don't believe the cost would be prohibitive at all. 

Zach:image.thumb.png.393bad3ca1a6a1ef5f9ee2ea1d5fdd72.png

Teddy:image.thumb.png.6cf2f48041d8a1d352f25156d3a435ad.png

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

For as bad as Teddy looked, it was better than anything Zach has ever done. In this 1 or 2 year Rodgers window, if he were to go down for small portions of the season, I'd rather have Teddy fill in and try to keep us afloat than have Zach fill in and immediately drown us. I don't believe the cost would be prohibitive at all. 

Not arguing Zach is better - just saying, if I were bringing someone in, it probably wouldn't be Teddy

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Get your disgusting ZW and Teddy stats out of this thread. 

• Haha 2