What do you guys think of Frank Fleming?

8 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

4469B26D-A7DF-4ED0-ABAD-ABBDCC47C0B8.thumb.jpeg.c1d1fe08113cedc617fa3d8bac8f3d32.jpeg

Had no idea who frank flemming is. but no one should aspire to be this guy. Aim higher and work harder.

He’s literally the highest rated media figure in NY sports right now. Self made man. 

The Jets could use a fan like him. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, MichaelBolton said:

I wish he was a Jets fan. The Dolphins don’t deserve such a gem. 

You can always replace him,  if you have enough of what it takes. I would prefer not to have a man holding dolls representing our football team. Seems like a Dolphins thing. 

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Go watch a Frank the Tank video when he reacts to a Mets game.

(Don’t hate me for telling you to do this)

WTF (I know you warned me) ?  I watched about 30 seconds of a video.  This epitomizes the ills of society today.  A 400 pound idiot munching on a bag of chips recording himself going fake nuts watching a Mets game?  Who records themselves watching a game? Worse yet, who would take the time to watch a video of a demented guy recording himself have fake outrage watching a Mets game?  I have about 1000 better things to do with my life. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

WTF (I know you warned me) ?  I watched about 30 seconds of a video.  This epitomizes the ills of society today.  A 400 pound idiot munching on a bag of chips recording himself going fake nuts watching a Mets game?  Who records themselves watching a game? Worse yet, who would take the time to watch a video of a demented guy recording himself have fake outrage watching a Mets game?  I have about 1000 better things to do with my life. 

His rants aren’t fake. He’s a true blue fan. 

• More Ugh 1

24 minutes ago, MichaelBolton said:

And I assume you've met him personally before and he's a really nice guy and he helped you do your taxes or something?

3 hours ago, MichaelBolton said:

I stand by my prior point.  Watching him is like watching a train wreck and very sad. It is shockingly sad, however, that there is a market for this and that people watch him.  Ranting and raving about sports like that when you can't control what is going on is either contrived so he can make money based on the fools that watch him or pathetic that he needs to do this to earn a living and people are dumb enough to watch a man watching sports. Some of those videos are 2-3 hours long ( I did a Google search and they came up - I watched a highlight video for about 45 seconds). 

Maybe I should start a You Tube channel of me watching Frank Fleming watching Mets baseball.  

On 6/16/2023 at 10:22 PM, MichaelBolton said:

he’s pretty much the most popular figure in NY sports right now. 

I am a 360 lb Jets fan. Frank is actually a Dolphins fan, but gets all his ratings from the Mets. 

Do you think I could be the Jets fan version of Frank? I could definitely do what he does. 

MadMike, welcome back!