Banned user wastes his night, mods delete it all with one click

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So this guy created his 200th account here and spent hours making political posts, blasting the site and made references to people's sexual preferences.

I saw it and clicked flag poster as spammer and it deleted everything and banned him automatically.

I really don't get upset over spam accounts. It's funny, they setup a new email address, configure their VPN, sign up, validate and spend all this time on their posts.

One click and it's all erased. Doesn't seem like a great time investment for him, but who am I to judge.

Ohh. No wonder my searching for his posts resulted in nothing.

Well- I guess I’ll go go sleep then!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I mean i just feel like it’s so inconsiderate to not provide any context or background. The classy thing to do in these situations is at the very least point us to the thread in question. This is why some of us come here in the middle of the night. 

Plus add pictures!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

He started a bunch of threads about people having different sexual orientations and politics.

Basically he wasted a lot of time..one click and it all disappeared.

It wasn’t political or about sex.   It was performance art.  He’s art was an effort to find the beauty in life.  You are a cultural Neanderthal.  

ps:  Neanderthal’s in some cultures were highly revered.   Especially the ones who figured out that a big stick made an excellent weapon.  

• Haha 2

People who threaten to sue a freaking a Jets Football discussion board take things waaaaay to seriously. 
It’s a football discussion board for Christ sake!!! It’s not the Council of Foreign Relations Over It Whatever GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy created his 200th account here and spent hours making political posts, blasting the site and made references to people's sexual preferences.

I saw it and clicked flag poster as spammer and it deleted everything and banned him automatically.

I really don't get upset over spam accounts. It's funny, they setup a new email address, configure their VPN, sign up, validate and spend all this time on their posts.

One click and it's all erased. Doesn't seem like a great time investment for him, but who am I to judge.

image.gif.2e15a9fa2035def4abc824a2863211ad.gif

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

He started a bunch of threads about people having different sexual orientations and politics.

Basically he wasted a lot of time..one click and it all disappeared.

I learned that I have a trans boyfriend thanks to him.  Thanks GreekJet!

• Haha 1