Sean Payton taking shots at Hackett and Jets

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Jets play Broncos week 5. Buckle up. 

he knows the coaching staff doesnt do the social meida right? brah sean payton is so over rated just like billichck. I could have coached those teams and done well. Lets not pretend this guy has ever coached up his team ala rex ryan making the most of sub par talent. He has had loaded teams full of stars. and even then he couldnt get them to play consistently over time.. **** SP. I hope this dude gets all he deserves in Den. LEts see what happens this year bud

• Upvote 3

That Broncos team was a disaster and Payton is right that although Hackett had a lot to do with it, he wasn't the only reason for it. Unfortunately for Payton, Wilson and the ownership are part of the problem and they haven't gone away. 

The comments criticizing teams for trying to win the offseason is pretty incredible coming out of the mouth of a head coach acquired by trading a first, second and third round picks while defending an underwhelming QB the team acquired the prior offseason with three players and four draft picks. The Broncos are as much as or more of an example of what Payton's complaining about.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Rodgers disagrees. 

Ok so you're happy to have a failed OC and HC, because he used to get coffee for the head coach that Rodgers had his most recent success with, because Rodgers likes the way the OC got the coffee.

Got it.

• Thumb Down 5

36 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

is this real? haha awesome by coach saleh!

Saleh is a joke. 

He literally said during the press conference: ‘If you ain’t got no haters, you ain’t popping.’ 

Could you imagine any all time great coach saying some garbage like that?

Sooner we move on from Saleh, the better.

• Thumb Down 7
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Facts said:

Saleh is a joke. 

He literally said during the press conference: ‘If you ain’t got no haters, you ain’t popping.’ 

And yet the players are backing him. Yeah. Terrible coach. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Facts said:

Saleh is a joke. 

What a take.  He’s dead right.  Ever hear this kind of dumb shlt from another HC when we sucked?  
Get over it, Saleh isn’t going anywhere because he made comments like this.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What a take.  He’s dead right.  Ever hear this kind of dumb shlt from another HC when we sucked?  
Get over it, Saleh isn’t going anywhere because he made comments like this.

He's going to be fired after this season and never been seen in a HC position again. Mark this post.

• Thumb Down 3

32 minutes ago, Facts said:

Never....lmfao.... no never....

https://www.mic.com/articles/34261/john-madden-birthday-18-memorable-madden-quotes

“They'll score if they can just get into the endzone.”

“Playing in this nice weather really makes me remember all the times I got stung by a bee.”

“There definitely needs to be water on the sidelines for these players, but I also had some Gatorade just in case they were allergic to the water or vice versa.”

“Here’s a guy, here’s a guy who when he puts his contacts in, he can see better.”

Episode 12 GIF by The SimpsonsNational Football League GIF by NFL

What Saleh said is true. He just used lingo other than lame old stereotyped white man talk. I say that as an aging semi lame white man.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Facts said:

Saleh is a joke. 

I thought it was a great phrase. They already got them on tshirts 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Just my opinion, I believe Payton is overrated...yeah, he won a SB.  Not a believer in many conspiracies, but they're out there about that SB.

He got screwed over by the Refs that cost him a chance to go to a 2nd one.

• More Ugh 2

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Ok so you're happy to have a failed OC and HC, because he used to get coffee for the head coach that Rodgers had his most recent success with, because Rodgers likes the way the OC got the coffee.

Got it.

Just stop. You're going way passed "ignorant" with this non-point.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

52 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Just my opinion, I believe Payton is overrated...yeah, he won a SB.  Not a believer in many conspiracies, but they're out there about that SB.

I think he's a lot like Reid before they won a SB.  He has the SB on his resume and I give him a lot of credit for making the key move to change and win the game.   They were trailing at halftime and were kicking off to start the 2nd half against a great offensive team.  The play worked and completely changed the game.  That was a balsy move in as big a spot as it gets.  

He's probably past his born on date at this point.  TBD.  The league generally thought Hackett did a terrible job last year.  The team looked unprepared and lacked any semblance of a cohesive well coached O.   He absolutely deserved to be canned.  

Payton's got a good resume but he's in a tough spot.  RW contract is a dissaster and he's probably toast.